Cafe Du Monde French Market
- 800 Decatur Street
- (504) 525-4544
Tips from the community
theblondeabroad 4 years ago
ls 2 years ago
seeker 3 months ago
seeker 3 months ago
kaylee 2 years ago
jasmineagbhow 2 years ago
hiusa 2 years ago
theblondeabroad 4 years ago
damck26 2 years ago
chiefseeker 2 years ago
mustangdmv 2 years ago
tarahchieffi 2 years ago
leah 2 years ago
hi_candice 2 years ago
Cafe Du Monde French Market Guides
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) New Orleans, fondly known as the Big Easy, is a vibrant tapestry of culture, music, and mouthwatering cuisine, making it a photographer's paradise at every turn. Imagine strolling through a city where every corner whispers a story, and every colorful building begs to be captured. From the iconic wrought-iron balconies of the French Quarter to the enchanting tree-lined paths of City Park, you're never far from a scene worth snapping. Whether you're looking for that perfect jazz-infused backdrop, a mural adorned with local artistry, or the lush greenery of the Garden District, NOLA's eclectic mix of Instagrammable spots is as diverse as its legendary Mardi Gras parades. So, charge up your camera, clear some space on your phone, and let's dive into the photogenic heart of New Orleans – just be ready for your feed to overflow with the soul of this unforgettable city.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Get ready to dive into the vibrant heart and soul of New Orleans, a city where every neighborhood tells its own unique story. From the soulful melodies floating through the jazz-filled air of the French Quarter to the oak-lined streets of the Garden District, there's a slice of the Big Easy to satisfy every curiosity. Whether you're looking to indulge in Creole cuisine, catch a second line parade, or find the perfect venue for an unforgettable night out, our neighborhood guide is your personal roadmap to discovering the rich culture, historic charm, and lively spirit tucked away in every corner of this iconic city. So, grab your favorite pair of walking shoes, and let's stroll through the colorful tapestry that is New Orleans!
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) There's so much more to breakfast in the Big Easy than beignets. Check out some of these spots that are all walkable from the French Quarter.
- hiusa (HI USA ) Must visit eateries when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- hiusa (HI USA ) Looking for the perfect photo op? Here are some places to visit when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Places I want to hit on my first trip to Nola
- sydneybrowntravels (Sydney Brown) Weekend Trip Itinerary for NOLA
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi)
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) New Orleans has some outstanding restaurants but sometimes you need a quick bite to start the day or between bar stops when crawling Bourbon Street.
- ls (L S) New Orleans is one of the hottest spots for tourists, musicians and street performers in the south. It's known for its lively atmosphere, exquisite food and southern charm. I would suggest more than a day trip to see all the great things that Nola has to offer, but I have to insist that you start off—and possibly end— the trip with an authentic Big Easy Beignet. This local Cajun promises you won't regret it!
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) New Oreans is a city brimming with exciting nightlife, arts, culture, and of course - food. No trip would be complete without sampling a bite of Jambalaya or some classic gumbo. The Big Easy is a gastronomic paradise featuring cuisines from all over the world. Some dishes have served the test of time and still appear on restaurant menus and in family kitchens from the banks of the Mississippi to Lake Pontchartrain. I’ve lived in New Orleans for two years now and with the help of local friends curated a list of some of the best restaurants to try the city’s most iconic dishes.
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) I'm finally taking my first trip to New Orleans and these are all the spots I want to hit. Open to suggestions, too, please!
- michele (Michele Humeston)
- hi_candice (Candice Washington) My favorite places in New Orleans
- theblondeabroad (Kiersten Rich) Welcome to the weird, wonderful, and truly one-of-a-kind streets of the Big Easy. Even if you’ve been all over the United States, you’ve never been anywhere quite like New Orleans before. Often lost in the so-called flyover country, Louisiana is an undiscovered gem for countless tourists.
Cafe Du Monde French Market Articles
- Read more...
Welcome to the weird, wonderful, and truly one-of-a-kind streets of the Big Easy. Even if you’ve been all over the United States, you’ve never been anywhere quite like New Orleans. Often lost in the so-called flyover country, Louisiana is an undiscovered gem for countless travelers. A world away from California, New York, Florida and other […]