Nova Scotia Guides
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Nothing quite like the summertime heat when it's soft and dewy rather than dizzying- and these destinations can get *hot* but in the most temperate way possible- if you know what we mean. If you are considering heading up north for summer, we're here to let you know that you don't need to freeze on icy tundra for a break from the heat. A simple dip in freshwater, a sip of iced tea on a windy shoreline, or hiking up for a breathtaking look at nature are all perfectly acceptable ways of cooling off while making the most of summertime. Let's check out some of the best getaways for an idyllic summer vacation.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) For adventurous individuals seeking space away from bustling tourist destinations, we have selected some of the most mesmerizing national parks across North America for your next escapade. From the arctic circle in Canada to deep canyons of California, witness brown bears hunting for salmon, puffins gathering on beaches, and wildflowers blooming a symphony of colors. From clear turquoise waters and sandy beaches to volcanic terrain- beat the crowds at these lesser-known national parks across the continent.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is the second-largest country in the world and with a population less than the state of California, Canada has an endlessly sprawling natural landscape to explore. These national parks are famously well kept and dynamic in geography, featuring unique wildlife and breathtaking scenery.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.
Nova Scotia Articles
- Read more...
Canada measures more than 9,000 kilometers from coast to coast, so it should come as no surprise that nature plays a huge role in Canadian identity and the collective psyche. Here, there’s no shortage of heart-stopping landscapes or face-to-face encounters with nature — you can discover some of the world’s best national parks in Canada. […]