United States North Carolina
A vibrant city known for its southern charm, rich history, modern skyline, diverse neighborhoods, and flourishing arts and sports scenes.
- katie (Katie Camille) If you're visiting Charlotte, you likely will stay in the Uptown area as that's where most of the hotels are. Uptown is a great starting point to see what Charlotte has to offer. I recommend walking on a cooler day, the heat down here is no joke but makes a good excuse for ice cream!
- katie (Katie Camille)
- katie (Katie Camille) Charlotte is quickly growing and so many new restaurants are popping up in the next few months, so I'll keep this list updated as I eat my way through my new city
- katie (Katie Camille) The weather is finally getting cooler and that calls for cozy fires, hot toddies, and holiday cheer. Check out some of my favorite heated spaces around the city that give off holiday vibes.
- katie (Katie Camille)
- katie (Katie Camille) Charlotte has to be one of the most dog friendly places I've seen/lived in! With that comes lots of dog friendly places to bring your pup, and great dog watching opportunities. In general, most breweries in Charlotte are dog friendly, but call ahead to double check before you go! In case you didn't know, August 26th is Dog Appreciation Day so head to your favorite spot with your pup and show them some extra love.
- katie (Katie Camille) Though it might not feel like the fall weather that I'm used to, I'm trying to get those cozy fall vibes any way I can! These farms are all offering pumpkin picking and are located within an hour distance from Charlotte.
- emperoress1 (Anita Wun) short vacation but worth it
- leah (Leah Fishman) Fall leaves are on the forecast for Vermont, so it's time to start leaf peeping, folks. The vibrant color change begins in mid-September and runs through the first two to three weeks in October — depending on rain conditions and elevation. Here are some of my fave spots
- katie (Katie Camille) Running list of things I've done and plan to do in Charlotte! I have a bunch of friends visiting this summer so we've been trying to find the best activities!
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.