Italy Veneto Verona
A historic city in Italy's Veneto region, famed for its ancient Roman arena and as the setting of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
Tips from the community
Verona, located in the Veneto region of Italy, is a stunning city known for its well-preserved ancient Roman architecture, including the famous Arena di Verona amphitheatre. This charming city offers a plethora of cultural and historical landmarks, including the Casa di Giulietta, Juliet's balcony, the Piazza delle Erbe, and many Roman ruins. Considered one of the most famous World Heritage Sites in Europe, Verona is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves history and culture.
seeker 11 months ago
First school field trip
stillontheroad 3 years ago
- postcardsfromcate (Cate Misczuk)
- gaia.cozzoli (Gaia Cozzoli) We all love food, yes. But why not combine yummy goodies with a unique interior? I've been to every single Cafe & Restaurant in this list so trust me on this one! :)
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.