United States Hawaii
A scenic town on the Big Island's western coast known for its coffee farms, clear waters, historical landmarks, and Ironman Triathlon event.
Tips from the community
Driving around the Big Island we stopped along the coast of Kailua-Kona. The coast is made of lava rocks and it's fascinating but also dangerous, so you have to be careful. The water is so clear and there are always huge waves. Not the perfect spot to surf because of the big amount of rocks, but definitely worth the view.
laura_comin 3 years ago
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Get ready to spice up your date night in Kona, Hawaii with our lineup of the best romantic restaurants. From beachfront seafood shacks to charming eateries with a touch of aloha spirit, get ready to wine, dine, and make some unforgettable memories with your special someone in the enchanting setting of Kona.
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Looking for a spot to grab a bite near Kona Landing? Look no further. From beachfront seafood to amazing Indian food, these culinary delights promise a mix of flavor, fun, and pure joy. So, grab your appetite and get ready to embark on a delicious escapade near Kona Landing that will leave you craving for more!
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii, is not only known for its stunning beaches but also for its thriving live music scene. From local artists serenading beachgoers to renowned musicians at intimate venues, these are our favorite spots to catch live music in Kona.
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Welcome to Kona: the tropical paradise on the western coast of Hawaii's Big Island where vibrant flavors and cool delights of shave ice await you. From the creatively-infused offerings at Gecko Girlz Shave Ice to the Scandinavian-inspired flavors at Scandinavian Shave Ice, prepare to indulge in a symphony of refreshing tastes. Join us as we explore the ultimate shave ice destinations in and around Kona!
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Lace up your hiking boots and get ready for a scenic hike in Kona, Hawaii! From breathtaking coastal trails to serene forest paths, these hikes offer a delightful mix of natural beauty and outdoor exploration. Whether you're a seasoned hiker or simply looking for a fun and low-key adventure, these trails will lead you to stunning vistas, hidden gems, and unforgettable experiences. Let's explore!
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Kona: where adventure meets relaxation in a tropical paradise. From educational tours at an octopus farm to sipping on handcrafted brews at Kona Brewing Co, this list has something for every type of visitor. Dive into vibrant coral gardens at Two Step Beach, immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Kona Farmers Market, and take a stroll along the iconic Ali'i Drive. Get ready to uncover the hidden gems and unforgettable experiences that make Kona a true haven of adventure and leisure. Here's our list of the best things to do in Kona, Hawaii!
- konalanding (Kona Landing ) Kona is a sun-kissed paradise where the ocean calls your name and the sandy shores await your arrival. Whether you're a snorkeling thrill-seeker or a beach bum who prefers to bask in the gentle caress of warm waves, these best Kona beaches promise an unforgettable, off-the-beaten-path experience unlike any other. So grab your towel, embrace the aloha spirit, and let the adventure begin!
- wildlifeconnect (Wildlife Connect )
- karenday (Karen Dayan) After spending two 2 weeks trips on the big island - here are some of our favorites.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Just swim up for an elegant cocktail at these luxury poolside destinations across the world. There is one thing that we think that everyone can get behind, and that’s a conveniently placed luxury bar experience alongside the pool. From lagoons that transport you beneath waterfalls to infinity pools overlooking cities- these sparkling destinations around the world will help you cool off and replenish yourself, whether it's an afternoon with friends or a romantic night out swimming beneath the stars.
- visitmesa (Visit Mesa ) <p>Craft beer lover? Join us at the Copper State Beer Festival on Jan 13th! Join our check-in challenge with digital badges and a chance to be the ultimate beer champion. Not into beer? We've got wine, spirits, and more! Premium beverages, food trucks, and live entertainment await. Get ready for outdoor fun!</p><p>How does this work? Simple! Sip your way to success! For every 5 sips, snag a digital badge. Hit 10 sips and claim your medal redemption at the Visit Mesa booth. It's that easy! </p><p>**Must check-into all 6 Mesa & Queen Creek Based Vendors to redeem your medal:</p><p>• AZ Distilling Co.</p><p>• Barrio Brewing</p><p>• Chupacabra Taproom</p><p>• Cider Corps</p><p>• Old Ellsworth Brewing</p><p>• Phantom Fox Brewing</p><p>**Redeem your medal at the Visit Mesa booth</p>
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) #SeekerChallenge