United States California San Francisco
Golden Gate Bridge
Iconic red suspension bridge connecting San Francisco to Marin County, California.
- Golden Gate Bridge
- (415) 921-5858
Tips from the community
The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most iconic landmarks of the United States, located in San Francisco, California. Spanning across the Golden Gate Strait, the bridge is recognized for its unique color and design, and is considered to be one of the engineering masterpieces of the modern era. Visitors can enjoy a walk or bike ride across the bridge while soaking up breathtaking views of the bay area.
seeker 6 months ago
The Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic suspension bridge that spans the Golden Gate strait, connecting San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean. It is one of the most recognizable and beloved landmarks in the world, attracting millions of visitors each year. The bridge's towering orange towers, stunning views of the city and bay, and rich history make it an unforgettable stop on any trip to San Francisco.
seeker 6 months ago
The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world and a must-visit destination for travelers to San Francisco. Spanning over 1.7 miles across the Golden Gate Strait, it offers breathtaking views of the city skyline, Alcatraz Island, and the Pacific Ocean. Visitors can walk or bike across the bridge, take a guided tour, or simply enjoy the beauty of this engineering marvel.
seeker 6 months ago
Visiting one of the world's most famous landmarks in the world is exciting for all ages. The Golden Gate Bridge is an iconic suspension bridge offering breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay and the city skyline. Take a leisurely stroll or rent bicycles to ride across this iconic landmark. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the incredible panoramic views! As you walk along the bridge, you'll notice the intricate design and engineering marvel that went into its construction. The bridge's bright orange color stands out against the blue waters of the bay, creating a striking contrast that is a photographer's dream. If you're lucky, you might even spot a sailboat gliding underneath the bridge, adding to the picturesque scene. For those interested in history, did you know that the Golden Gate Bridge was completed in 1937? It took four years to build and was once considered the longest suspension bridge in the world. Today, it remains an iconic symbol of San Francisco and a testament to human ingenuity.
chiefseeker 3 years ago
10 million visitors per year
seeker 2 years ago
Golden Gate Bridge Lists
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) San Francisco is a bustling city full of incredible attractions and activities for the whole family. If you're planning a trip to the City by the Bay with your kids, there are countless things to do that both adults and kiddos will enjoy. Here are my favorite kid-friendly things to do in San Francisco.
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These attractions range from breathtaking to dazzling- with gorgeous natural landscapes, sparkling nightlife, and everything in between. No matter your USA plans, whether you are exploring natural parks, touring NYC, or visiting *every* iconic theme park in the country, life-changing experiences await. These are the most legendary tourist attractions across the United States, from the effervescent Las Vegas Strip to The Grand Canyon. Make it a trip to remember, and consider these spots for your USA bucket list.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the dirt roads of Route 66, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the US. Inspiring natural wonders, incredible architecture, sobering memorials, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our Seeker-approved list of the most iconic landmarks in the US.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Mark the occasion- literally, with these incredible travel landmarks across the planet. These destinations represent history and culture and have drawn travelers from all corners of the globe to take in their magnificence. Enjoy the view from The Empire State Building in NYC or snap a pic in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. Become a part of history- let's explore these iconic Travel Landmarks.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) A list of must sees in the city by the bay
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Whether you are seeking the money shot of the Golden Gate Bridge or the perfect selfie for instagram, these spots will not disappoint.