United States New Mexico
A historic southwestern city known for its rich indigenous culture, art scene, and adobe-style architecture nestled in the mountains.
Tips from the community
Santa Fe is a lively and vibrant city that provides the perfect destination for spring break vacations without overcrowding. The city is characterized by its stunning weather, turquoise skies, breathtaking landscapes, and numerous outdoor recreational activities that attract visitors of all ages. Visitors can indulge in various cultural attractions, explore the vibrant art scene, and enjoy the city's rich history and traditions while avoiding the crowds.
seeker 8 months ago
As the capital of New Mexico, Santa Fe is rich in culture and history. Its distinctive adobe architecture, vibrant arts scene, and diverse cuisine make it a fascinating destination for visitors. From exploring the historic Santa Fe Plaza to hiking in the nearby mountains, there are plenty of activities to keep travelers busy in this charming southwestern city.
seeker 8 months ago
- Santa Fe by Beirut
laura_comin 3 years ago
Santa Fe Lists
- leah (Leah Fishman) I'm headed to New Mexico in December and am planning a totally solo, COVID-safe getaway with my pup Fiona. We snagged a casita between Santa Fe & Taos and plan to hit all the best hikes within reach. Food stops are for take-out only, national parks will be visited on off-days, and museums will have to be saved for the next trip (RIP Meow Wolf).
- leah (Leah Fishman) High desert vibes calls for high quality beer, and lucky for us, New Mexico's craft beer scene is skyrocketing. The Land of Enchantment is home to 88 breweries & 111 taprooms — here are some of my faves 🍺
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) If it's good enough for Guy Fieri, it's good enough for me! Here is the complete list of every diner, drive-in and dive featured on the show. Road trip anyone?
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) I became a hot springs hunter last summer when I stumbled upon Wild Willy's Hot Springs in Mammoth Lake - a super remote pool surrounded by nothing but nature and a handful of strangers soaking in the sunset while sipping BYO-Beer. I had a "How am I just learning by this?" moment. I'm now on a quest to discover another Wild Willy's.
- jillstegerrush (Jill Rush)
- camillem1998 (Camille Moinier)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) This is one of multiple roadtrips of my dreams 🤩
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️
- leah (Leah Fishman) In September 2020, I sold all my stuff, packed up my car, and hit the road with my 12-year-old pup, Fiona. We started in Vermont and are currently in Mississippi. Up next: Tampa, FL
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Not everyone wants the super-packed spring break experience that is typically advertised- especially in recent times. Having a chance to unwind in beautiful weather amongst inspiring locations while not seeing many people sounds like a dream come true to many. This list encompasses sandy beaches and wintery mountains, perfect for whatever escape you seek to enjoy your spring break to its fullest. Enjoy this selection of spring break destinations picked to safely avoid crowds