United States California
Historic wine region and tourist destination famous for its vineyards, charming downtown, and proximity to the Pacific Ocean in Northern California.
Tips from the community
A wine valley in the early summer months is always a delight, and your mom is definitely going to agree with that statement. Enjoy rolling vineyards, gourmet restaurants, stunning coastal views and, most importantly, impeccable wine.
seeker 1 year ago
Throwback to January and my most recent trip to Sonoma (and first trip to California). Highly recommend taking in beautiful views and delicious wine (and cheese) at Kundee Winery and Ledson Winery.
jasmineagbhow 2 years ago
Sip some wine in Sonoma Valley, located just west of Napa Valley. Explore the cute and quaint downtown in Sonoma Square and enjoy beautiful winery views.
nicolejordan 2 years ago
- bestwineries (Best Wineries )
- bestwineries (Best Wineries ) Immerse yourself in the harmonious blend of wine and music as we unveil a curated list of wineries in Sonoma County that offer live music throughout the year. Sonoma County, world renowned for its breathtaking landscapes and exceptional wines, becomes an even more vibrant destination when the melodies of live music intertwine with the art of winemaking and the beautiful California weather. Whether you're a wine enthusiast seeking a sensory symphony or a music lover with a taste for the finest vintages, these wineries offer the perfect pairing of notes and flavors for an unforgettable visit. Join us on a journey through the vineyards and melodies that make Sonoma County a destination where wine and music truly harmonize.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Because we believe that art is for everyone (!) Nothing transforms a cityscape like a massive red abstract work of art clashing against a cloudy sky, or a vibrantly colored mural popping out behind abandoned train tracks. These destinations are famed for their lengthy collection of public artwork, from wine country estates in California decorated in International sculptures to Greensboro painted in every color across every wall of prominence. These are some of the most incredible public art hotspots throughout the country, so grab your best camera and let's go art hunting!
- bestwineries (Best Wineries )
- bestwineries (Best Wineries ) With mild weather year-round, a quaint picnic is the perfect way to enjoy wineries in Sonoma County. Whether you choose to bring your own picnic or opt for gourmet provisions available on-site, this list will help you find wineries with the perfect spot for a picnic.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Whisk her away this year at one of these gorgeous destinations for a Mother's Day to remember. Nothing says "Thank you" like a balmy day along the Florida coast or a night of sampling cocktails at a cozy bar in Budapest. Whether you plan to stay close to home or go on a 48-hour adventure, these cities are sure to impress and show your mom just how much she means to you.
- nicolejordan (Nicole Jordan) Driving Highway 1 down the California Coast? These are some of my favorite destinations definitely worth checking out!