United States California
Coastal city in Southern California known for its scenic beaches, pleasant climate, thriving arts scene, and proximity to the Channel Islands.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Close in proximity to Southern California yet completely isolated from the mainland, the Channel Islands National Park offers wildlife sightings at every turn, a nature enthusiasts dream.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) If you are an adrenaline junkie look no further, we have selected some of the most *iconic*, adventurous national parks around the entire world so that you can start planning your next exploration. Whether you want to raft through rushing rivers, hike dramatic peaks, or witness incredible wildlife, check out these famous destinations for some major adventuring inspo.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) California boasts 9 national parks - more than any other state. Each park is distinct from the next - from the largest tree in the world at Sequoia National Park to the underwater world of Channel Islands - California offers non stop beauty and intrigue.
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Pack your bags and get ready for an epic road trip through the Golden State's most breathtaking landscapes. From the towering trees of Sequoia National Park to the serene vistas of Point Reyes National Seashore, our California National Park road trip guide covers all the must-see spots to fuel your wanderlust. Whether you're a seasoned hiker looking for your next challenge or a nature lover in search of tranquil beauty, this journey has something for everyone. Buckle up, and let's hit the road, taking in the dazzling array of ecosystems and unforgettable experiences each stop along the way has to offer.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Looking to explore the Central and Southern California coastline? This road trip along Highway 1 (aka Pacific Coast Highway, PCH) covers my favorite spots to soak up the sun and relish in some of California's most quintessential views. Convertible required.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Embark on a journey along California's spectacular coastline, and you'll discover a series of majestic guardians beaming out over the Pacific — the lighthouses. These iconic structures, perched on rugged cliffs and sandy shores, are more than just nautical landmarks; they're storied beacons of history, adventure, and engineering prowess that have guided sailors safely to harbor for generations. So, grab your binoculars and a sense of wonder as we dive into "California's Lighthouses: A Comprehensive Guide," where each lighthouse stands as a chapter of a maritime tale waiting to illuminate the Golden State's shoreline secrets.
- lwithrow (Lindsay Withrow) 50 and counting!
- jillstegerrush (Jill Rush)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.