Tips from the community
laurenmack 11 months ago
seeker 7 months ago
seeker 2 years ago
- eric_knopsnyder (Eric Knopsnyder) Places that look interesting
- leah (Leah Fishman) I'm headed to New Mexico in December and am planning a totally solo, COVID-safe getaway with my pup Fiona. We snagged a casita between Santa Fe & Taos and plan to hit all the best hikes within reach. Food stops are for take-out only, national parks will be visited on off-days, and museums will have to be saved for the next trip (RIP Meow Wolf).
- seeker (Seeker Editors) One thing these breathtaking destinations all have in common is idyllic fall landscapes painted in warm hues and crisp cool air in October. We are gearing up for leaf viewing this season, and these are our must-see October fall foliage spots. For scenic drives through stunning shades of ruby red and vermillion, mouthwatering wine at rich vineyards soaked in autumn tones, and seaside views with leafy landscapes, these are your go-to fall destinations for October.
- leah (Leah Fishman) In September 2020, I sold all my stuff, packed up my car, and hit the road with my 12-year-old pup, Fiona. We started in Vermont and are currently in Mississippi. Up next: Tampa, FL
- leah (Leah Fishman) the chillest mountain towns in the US
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With incredibly open-minded people and a bohemian atmosphere, we present our picks of the best hippie towns across the nation. Let your inner flower child out and enjoy 420 cafes in Portland, quirky art galleries in Colorado, eco-friendly activities in Olympia, and endless eclectic vibes at these awesome destinations for the free-spirited.
- Read more...
Tucked in the heart of America’s southwest lies the Land of Enchantment: miles upon miles of vast desert, caves, museums, wacky installations and…aliens? This patch of the U.S is where artists retreat, where adobes outnumber hotels, and where your imagination can run absolutely wild. From strange rock formations and plunging caverns to Earthships and UFO […]