Tips from the community
leah 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
seeker 8 months ago
seeker 1 year ago
São Paulo Lists
- seeker (Seeker Editors) For a rainy day hideaway and buying new reading material or simply a place to unwind after exploring a new city, discovering a new bookstore is like finding treasure. We love visiting unique book stores during our travels and have selected some of the coolest bookstores on the planet, known for their atmosphere, tasty treats, and impeccable selection of books to get lost in. Enjoy this list of the absolute coolest bookstores in the world, from book-themed hotels to historical landmarks.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These museums are bucket-list worthy destinations that are on the top of itineraries worldwide. From ancient treasures to contemporary design, there is something for everyone. Enjoy our expertly curated selection of the most breathtaking museums from around the world, merely a plane ride away.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the expansive and diverse continent of South America, there are endless amounts of national parks packed full of breathtaking views and gorgeous landscapes to experience. We have put together a list of *all* the national parks throughout South America, and if you are seeking sunny adventures this summer- take a look.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Pride is one of the most iconic events of the year, and these destinations have some incredible plans. All summer long, from Montreal to NYC to London and everything in between, these destinations are being painted in rainbow colors, rainbow flags, and *lots* of confetti. So let's check out the most sparkling events of the season, happy Pride!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) These are the places I wish to see before I die.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
São Paulo Articles
- Read more...
Each June, we honor the anniversary of Stonewall Uprising: the historic event that marked the start of the modern movement for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex and asexual rights (LGBTQIA+) across the globe. To celebrate, hundreds of Pride parades will take place in every nook and cranny of the world. With demonstrations, seminars, parties, […]