Tips from the community
seeker 11 months ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) What says relax better than white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and big blue skies? If you are looking to unwind at an island resort the endless options to choose from can be overwhelming. No matter which continent you seek to escape, we have collected a list of the most beautiful resorts which offer everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Here is the seeker-approved selection of the best Island Resorts for R&R in the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The beautiful and rich history of the continent of Africa becomes evident in these UNESCO world heritage destinations. From the birthplace of ancient humans to vast desert landscapes, unique wildlife, and pristine coastlines, explore deep into this gorgeous continent and the history of humankind at these entirely life-changing and inspiring world heritage sites.
- sashastenmark (Alexandra Stenmark) Bhutan, Nimibia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Oman, Seychelles, South Africa, Zanzibar, Norway, Botswana, Mongolia
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) Check out these mesmerizing places created by Mother Nature you won't believe. 🌎
- gaia.cozzoli (Gaia Cozzoli) When I went to Hawaii I fell in love with the nature and the sensation of stillness. Before I die I really want to travel to other islands, expecially the most underrated ones! #SeekerChallenge
- fionalaura (Laura Schäfer) #SeekerChallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) A little slice of paradise for you and your honey is just an airplane ride away. What better way to celebrate your endless love and connection than by visiting these gorgeous destinations? Here are our picks of the most romantic and picturesque destinations from around the world for the perfect backdrop of your romantic holiday. Whether you dream about relaxing along a pristine coastline sipping on fruity drinks or uncovering an adventure- we have the place for you.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)
- Read more...
“Paradise on Earth” is probably the most clichéd phrase on the internet to describe tropical islands; however, “Paradise on Earth” is the only phrase to describe the tiny, green, pearl-like Seychelles islands. The beauty of this country is apparent even before you touch its ground. From the window of the plane, you can see the […]