Tips from the community
braedentg 2 years ago
seeker 8 months ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada has no shortage of incredible experiences, from bustling international cities to untouched wilderness. These are a few of our favorite, quintessentially Canadian experiences that need to be on your travel bucket list. From the Quebecois charm of Old Montreal to Vancouver’s sprawling Stanley Park- East Coast to West Coast (and everything in between) we have you covered.
- ste.divita (Stefania Di Vita)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Spend a day or two lost amongst thousands of books on any subject you can imagine at these distinguished libraries around the world. From the edgy contemporary architecture of the Tianjin Binhai Library in China to the massive baroque-embracing library of Admont Abbey in Austria, there is so much to be discovered. We have handpicked some of the most incredible libraries from around the globe for your inner bookworm.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These museums are bucket-list worthy destinations that are on the top of itineraries worldwide. From ancient treasures to contemporary design, there is something for everyone. Enjoy our expertly curated selection of the most breathtaking museums from around the world, merely a plane ride away.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Canada is famously known for having gorgeous natural scenery, but the international metropolises that dot this country are easily some of the most exciting destinations on the planet. Whether you’re looking for an outdoorsy, hipster west coast vacay in Vancouver or an adventure steeped in European charm and delicious cuisine in Montreal, these top-rated cities are sure to provide an excellent getaway up north. From the iconic parliament building in Ottawa to the aurora borealis viewpoints in Whitehorse, consider these gems for your next holiday.
- Read more...
Ottawa is a place where old Canadian stereotypes come to life: bilingual, hockey-crazed, bike-friendly, outdoorsy, and home to some of the friendliest locals on the planet. Through its sparkling waterways and canals, Ottawa offers the unique opportunity to experience Canada’s rich history — while also proving itself to be a hip, dynamic city. In recent […]
- Read more...
Canada measures more than 9,000 kilometers from coast to coast, so it should come as no surprise that nature plays a huge role in Canadian identity and the collective psyche. Here, there’s no shortage of heart-stopping landscapes or face-to-face encounters with nature — you can discover some of the world’s best national parks in Canada. […]