United States Vermont
Charming New England city known for its vibrant arts scene, stunning waterfront, bustling downtown, and famous local food and craft beer.
Tips from the community
Burlington, Vermont is a laid-back college town nestled in the heart of New England. Home to a thriving craft beer scene and diverse local food culture, Burlington also happens to be a cannabis-friendly destination. Its progressive laws allow both medical and recreational users to enjoy the state's natural beauty and wealth of outdoor activities with ease. From hiking in the Green Mountains to exploring Lake Champlain, Burlington offers a unique and welcoming experience for visitors looking for a cannabis-friendly vacation.
seeker 6 months ago
Located on the shores of Lake Champlain, Burlington is an old-school hippie town known for its natural beauty, progressive values, and thriving arts scene. Come for the outdoor access, stay for the Bread and Puppet Theater (a political puppet theater that was founded in 1963.and known for its avant-garde, social/political performances), local food cooperatives, and art festivals (Burlington Discover Jazz Festival and the South End Art Hop, to start!).
seeker 7 months ago
There is always something to discover around the corner in Burlington. Along with a burgeoning art scene, world-class restaurants, and top shopping, Burlington is a university town that is easily walkable with exciting events popping up every week. Walk along the historical streets downtown and make the most of the relatively cool summer days offered in this charming city.
seeker 2 years ago
Burlington is a small city with a big reputation for beer. The city is home to several notable breweries, including Magic Hat Brewing Company and The Alchemist. Beer lovers can enjoy a variety of styles, from fruity IPAs to smooth stouts.
seeker 6 months ago
- leah (Leah Fishman) Tucked in the heart of Burlington, Hotel Vermont is a cozy boutique hotel that offers visitors an authentic experience of the Green Mountain State. I lived in Burlington for nearly a decade, and I've gathered these recommendations over years of hosting friends, family, and first-timers. Whether you're new to Burlington or a local, here are the best things to do near Hotel Vermont.
- leah (Leah Fishman) I've lived (and thrifted) in Burlington, Vermont for over 10 years. Whether you're a vintage lover, a bargain hunter, or just looking to reduce your environmental footprint, Burlington's thrift stores have something for everyone.
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're a craft beer lover in Vermont, you won't want to miss out on the booming brewery scene in Burlington. This quaint lakeside city is home to a diverse selection of breweries, ranging from small-batch microbreweries to large-scale beer producers. I've compiled a comprehensive list of the best breweries in Burlington VT, so grab your pint glass and get ready to taste some of the finest craft beers the Green Mountain State has to offer!
- jacob (Jacob Dubois)
- leah (Leah Fishman) For a small city, Burlington's vegan options are a'plenty. I've been plant-based for 15 years and have lived in Vermont for 10. From grab & go bites to 3-course meals, here are my fave vegan restaurants in and near Burlington, VT.
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) The Queen City is filled with local craft breweries, cozy cafes, and all kinds of different bars for your nightly entertainment. There is something for everyone in Burlington, whether you just want to hang out and listen to some music, or you're ready to get moving on the dance floor!
- jacob (Jacob Dubois) The absolute must-drink spots in VT
- leah (Leah Fishman) hidden gems in burlington, vermont
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're a cannabis ~enthusiast~ in Vermont, you're in luck. Recreational dispensaries are popping up all over the state. But with so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide which to visit. From quality product to sweet customer care, this list covers all the essential information you need to know before making your purchase. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the best recreational dispensaries in Vermont.
- leah (Leah Fishman) best date night spots in burlington, vt
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- leah (Leah Fishman) Looking for a perfect day out with your best pal? Vermont offers a plethora of dog-friendly breweries where you can enjoy delicious beer and a relaxed atmosphere with your pup by your side. To help you plan your next adventure, I've compiled a comprehensive guide of the best dog-friendly breweries in Vermont. From cozy taprooms to expansive outdoor spaces, each brewery on this list offers a unique experience that you and your dog will surely love.
- jacob (Jacob Dubois)
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're a fan of craft beer and picturesque scenery, you're in for a treat. I've scoured the state to bring you the best breweries that offer both delicious beer and breathtaking vistas . From rolling hills to lush forests and majestic mountains, these breweries have it all. So sit back, crack open a cold one, and enjoy the view!
- leah (Leah Fishman) Basic bitch autumn, but with a twist. Cozy pumpkin patches, giant corn mazes, mountain-top gondolas, plunging-views, picturesque farmhouses, warm apple cider, and romantic drive-ins. There are too many thing to do in Vermont in the fall, so here are just a few of my favorites.
- leah (Leah Fishman) Whether you're seeking snow-dusted mountains, quaint villages, or breathtaking beauty, Vermont is a vibeee. Couples in search of a romantic getaway should look no further than the Green Mountain State where they can enjoy cozy inns, scenic hikes, and delicious local craft breweries. From the historic charm of Burlington to the tranquil beauty of Stowe, Vermont offers a variety of romantic destinations for every couple.
- leah (Leah Fishman) Ever walk into a tattoo stop and feel utterly ~uncomfy~? I've been laughed at, had my body critiqued, been told that certain placements (fingers, hands, ears) are off-limits for "pretty" women ... the list goes on, and I can't be the only one. Luckily, the industry is slowly becoming less gatekeepy, but it's still tough to find an artist and shop that gets (and totally accepts) your vibe. These Vermont studios are built on inclusivity, preach safety and comfort as a top priority, and welcome everyone, regardless of identity.
- leah (Leah Fishman) Vermont is known for fall foliage, winter sports, maple syrup, and, perhaps most importantly, bomb local breweries. I’ve lived in Vermont for 10 + years, and I've tasted lots (and lots) of beer. From lakeside gems to mountaintop beauts, here is a list of every single Vermont brewery across the state.