United States Vermont
A picturesque town in the United States known for its scenic beauty, historical charm, and vibrant community life.
Tips from the community
Woodstock is easily one of the most beautiful sights in the country come fall, crisp air swoops in with powerful shades of autumn, bringing locals and tourists together to enjoy one of the most magical times of the year. With unbeatable foliage viewing, adorable b&bs, quaint countryside energy, and outdoorsy activities to enjoy, Woodstock is perfect for travelers looking to embrace a cozy, colorful atmosphere in their autumn adventures.
seeker 2 years ago
- leah (Leah Fishman) Basic bitch autumn, but with a twist. Cozy pumpkin patches, giant corn mazes, mountain-top gondolas, plunging-views, picturesque farmhouses, warm apple cider, and romantic drive-ins. There are too many thing to do in Vermont in the fall, so here are just a few of my favorites.
- leah (Leah Fishman) every cute vermont country store
- leah (Leah Fishman) Whether you're seeking snow-dusted mountains, quaint villages, or breathtaking beauty, Vermont is a vibeee. Couples in search of a romantic getaway should look no further than the Green Mountain State where they can enjoy cozy inns, scenic hikes, and delicious local craft breweries. From the historic charm of Burlington to the tranquil beauty of Stowe, Vermont offers a variety of romantic destinations for every couple.
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) From starting point Maine, to New Hampshire, Vermont, & Boston! Here are some places and finds you should stop to complete your journey. Fall leaves, crisp air, nothing like a New England Fall.
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're a cannabis ~enthusiast~ in Vermont, you're in luck. Recreational dispensaries are popping up all over the state. But with so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide which to visit. From quality product to sweet customer care, this list covers all the essential information you need to know before making your purchase. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the best recreational dispensaries in Vermont.
- leah (Leah Fishman) 🎄🎅☃️✨
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From urban metropolises to small-town comfort, we have selected some of our top picks for fall travel this season. Head west to San Francisco and enjoy a tinge of warm weather with fresh sourdough and delectable produce, head east to Bar Harbor for gorgeous foliage and stargazing. These cozy destinations are sure to deliver enchantment, wonder, crispy leaves, and delicious hot cocoa- our recipe for a great fall vacay.