United States Washington Washington
A picturesque town nestled in the mountains, known for its Bavarian-style architecture, annual festivals, and outdoor recreational activities.
Tips from the community
Tucked away in the Cascade mountains of Washington state, an entire alpine village rests overlooking the untouched beauty of the state. Leavenworth is a Bavarian-style enclave serving German cuisine and beer, with picturesque European-influenced architecture and atmosphere. Take a trip to Europe, not too far from home, at this quaint getaway destination.
seeker 2 years ago
Leavenworth is probably the cutest town I've visited in Washington. It's Bavarian influence makes you feel like you're at Octoberfest in Germany. It is definitely a year round tourist destination. Enjoy a beer, float the river, or hike the Enchantments; there's opportunities for everyone.
nicolejordan 3 years ago
Leavenworth is famous for their holiday light display but is a beautiful place to visit year round none the less.
clumsygirltravels 2 years ago
The one that feels like Germany.
stillontheroad 1 year ago
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We love looking for hidden gems everywhere we travel, and with a massive country like the United States, there is almost no shortage of excellent finds- and these are just our top six! Enjoy exploring icy tundra, clear lakes, and sprawling Tuscan-Esque hills with these breathtaking destinations across the map. From ancient cities in the desert to European villages along the coast, these are our favorite off-the-beaten-path destinations in the US- that you probably haven't heard of yet!
- clumsygirltravels (Marika Devan) Here are my favorite small towns in Washington State
- leah (Leah Fishman) cozy european-style cities in north america
- nicolejordan (Nicole Jordan) My favorite spots in the PNW!
- leah (Leah Fishman) the chillest mountain towns in the US
- leah (Leah Fishman)