Freshly cooked pasta in delicious, rich sauces paired with fettunta, the original garlic bread, any visitor to Florence is sure to experience some of the world’s most amazing food without even trying. From delicious Italian pastries to Mediterranean-influenced fresh dishes, Florence encompasses all of the mesmerizing, comforting food that made us fall in love with traveling for cuisine in the first place.
No ultimate bucket list for Tuscany, Italy, could possibly be complete without at least a nod towards the region’s glorious capital. It might be better to make it a little more than a nod, though. This city is positively brimming at the Renaissance seams with artistic treasures and amazing tales. The obvious highlights are the inlaid marble Duomo and the Uffizi Gallery, where you’ll discover pieces by Michelangelo and da Vinci’s Adoration of the Magi. However, you could also hit the Museo Galileo to uncover the innovative discoveries made by one of Italy’s finest. And there are awesome lookouts up on the Giardino Bardini with views that encompass the Arno River, the Ponte Vecchio, and the hills of Arezzo.
- Must Visit Cities For Foodies The things we will do for food, wait in line for an hour, or travel thousands of miles - these destinations are the *top* of the top for serving up unforgettable culinary experiences that will be enough motivation to book a plane ticket. The cuisine is truly the beating heart of a city, sampling authentic dishes allows visitors to taste and understand both the culture and way of local life. Whether you want to munch on savory, fried street food in Osaka or dine at a romantic bistro in Paris, these foodie destinations are sure to make your mouth water.
- World Heritage Sites in Europe Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- The Most Romantic Cities in the World There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- Best places to visit in Tuscany
- World's Most Popular Destinations