Tips from the community
seeker 8 months ago
nicolejordan 1 year ago
netanyas 2 years ago
stillontheroad 9 months ago
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Since the turn of the century, Carmel as been a haven for artists and a refuge for writers and intellectuals who shaped this unique artist colony. Whether you're an art enthusiast or admirer, Carmel is an exploration of nearly 100 art galleries within one-square mile, featuring the works of world-renowned artists and one-of-a-kind finds.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Collecting recommendations for restaurants in Carmel
- farhankhalid (Farhan Khalid)
- michele (Michele Humeston) Nothing better than wine, nature, soft beds and s’mores.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These are the perfect backdrops for some major one-on-one time with pops, from the sweeping vineyards of Napa Valley to the dynamic desert landscapes of Tuscon. Set up father's day the right way- fine wine, golfing, and camping trips. Check out our picks for the best getaway spots to whisk your dad away on a real adventure.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Looking to explore the Central and Southern California coastline? This road trip along Highway 1 (aka Pacific Coast Highway, PCH) covers my favorite spots to soak up the sun and relish in some of California's most quintessential views. Convertible required.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- netanyas (Netanya Trimboli) To me, there's nothing more romantic than a coastal destination. These are the places most idyllic to walk hand in hand with the apple of your eye. #SeekerChallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) There are countless magical cities to get lost in together- whether you and your sweetheart seek moonlit strolls along the pathways of Kyoto or kisses beneath a glittering Eiffel tower. We always have romance on our minds while traveling, and here are our picks of the best romantic backdrops for the next chapter of your epic love story.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.
- Read more...
As volcanoes erupted throughout central California about 23 million years ago, Pinnacles National Park began to form. Located near the San Andreas Fault, the fault split over time and pushed Pinnacles about 200 miles north. Peaks over 3,000 feet were formed, and the continuing tectonic movement and wind and water erosion formed the unusual rock […]