- Lesser Known Summer Destinations These fairytale-like destinations around the globe have all the ingredients for a fabulous summer getaway. Fantastic beaches? Check. Shimmering shores? Check. Culture, Cuisine, and adventure? And check, check check! Some we discovered by accident, some are the best-kept secrets of the travel community, and all are idyllic spots for a bubbly summer away from the backyard pool. Whether you dream of hiking quaint mountains dusted with wildflowers in Europe or relaxing beachside on a remote island- consider these hidden gems for your next adventure.
- Last 10 Cities That Hosted The Summer Olympics
- "Me" Places (and this is one of the reasons why my name on social media is stillontheroad)
- Iconic Music Spots in London
- Cinema 🎥 Museums
- Air and Space Museum around the world
- Theatre around the World 🌎 🎭🎼
- Hard Rock Cafè and Hotel around the world 🌎🤟🏻
- Places I've been "We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."
- Get To Know Tarah Through My Favorite Places In the World Travel is a huge part of my life and you can't really know me until you know my favorite beach, my favorite airport, and the place I got in over my head on a bike ride and my husband had to push me part of the way.
- This is the oh-so official list of every country I've ever been to (ever-ongoing)
- Countries My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- Easy Day Trips from London London is a big city full of all the things that we love most about the world’s best concrete jungles: great food, historic pubs, diverse nightlife, rooftop bars, and a thriving arts scene. If you want it, London’s got it. But while the Big Smoke has something for literally everyone, it does lack beaches, a quaintness, and the kind of charm that only a small town can afford. If you’re looking to make a quick getaway, all of the places on this list are within a two-hour journey from London (and can be explored solo). Here are the 7 best day trips from London.