Along the shore or in the mountains, Phuket is a prime destination for gorgeous sunsets year-round. With endless sunset spots sprawled out, from famous sunset bars that line the beach or high points in the vast natural landscape- there is something for every traveler at this dreamy destination.
Notoriously known for its rowdy party scene, the heart of the Songkran festivities in the Phuket province will be in Patong Beach. The infamous nightclub and bar-lined Bangla Road will be pedestrianised, and at night the party truly comes alive – be prepared to party until dawn! The beaches nearby will be full of sunbathers, sandcastle competitions, live music, and even a Miss Songkran Beauty Pageant. For a slightly less rowdy (but nonetheless, just as wet) celebration, head into the colourful Phuket Old Town. Before the party starts, head up early one morning to the Big Buddha, a 45-meter-tall white jade marble adorned statue of the Buddha – the tallest sitting Buddha in all of Thailand. Offering not only amazing 360-degree views of the Phuket province, you’ll also find local monks performing traditional chants, prayers, and performing Buddha statue bathing rituals. Burasari Phuket – This boutique resort is a totally affordable option, located just a few steps from the party of Patong Beach. Book a Bed Poshtel – Not quite a hostel, not quite a hotel, this friendly, laidback, and unique accommodation gives you the option of either a private room or a shared dorm. Complete with a nice pool and garden area, Book a Bed Poshtel is located just moments away from the heart of Phuket Old Town.
- The NeverEnding Bucket List I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- Most Beautiful Sunsets Around The World Every evening there is a magical display of pigmented purples and reds painting the entire sky as the sun dissolves into the distance, and while some people may take this for granted- we take aesthetics *very* seriously at Seeker (no shade). We love soaking in the warm, orangey hues of the sun while sipping on a cool cocktail beachside, and we have kept note of the most breathtaking sunsets around the world for anyone else who feels similarly. Embrace nature's most phenomenal gift, and consider these gorgeous destinations we have selected for your next life-changing sunset.
- My Wanderlust Wishlist My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- Island Getaways Escape mundane daily life to these slices of actual paradise, everyone needs an island getaway at least once a year. The crystal clear turquoise waters, endlessly sunny climate, fresh local cuisine, islands are consistently the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. Whether you seek a tropical paradise in Tahiti or the vast mountainous landscapes of Kauai, we know that these gorgeous islands are calling your name.
- Top Destinations Around the World In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- World's Most Popular Destinations