Ho Chi Minh City
Tips from the community
jrfrancis 1 year ago
jrfrancis 3 years ago
travelempa 4 years ago
Ho Chi Minh City Lists
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- travelempa (Sarah Lempa) Feelin' flirty yet? Not only are these cities home to bustling social scenes, they're also filled with sexy people. Cheers to that.
- ryan (Ryan Haq) These were trips I had planned pre-Covid that I'm itchin' to finish. Who's joining me?
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) Philippines is an archipelago in Southeast Asia and so the best way to and from here is through air travel. Here are some destinations in our neighboring countries you can get for cheap. (Especially during seat sales of local airlines). Note: International travel in my part of the world is still restricted but I can still dream and plan for the future. With the vaccine roll out already in progress, I'm optimistic that the time for travel is already in sight. Always check with local travel guidelines. Travel safely and responsibly. Flight durations are from SkyScanner.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) However you like your buzz, these destinations are sure to sympathize and deliver. From smokey old-timey coffee houses to cutting-edge stops, these getaways rely on a healthy supply of delectable caffeine to keep moving (and so do we.) These are some of the places where we have enjoyed the tastiest cup of joe, from the original Starbucks in Seattle to the island coffee houses of Hawaii- let’s explore some of the best destinations for coffee lovers in the world.
- Read more...
Like a bar mitzvah or a grad party, backpacking the well-worn trails of Southeast Asia is nothing short of a rite of passage. For the budding traveler, the trodden route that links electrifying Bangkok to the temples of Angkor and the rolling surf of Bali is a chance to discover what street food and tuk […]
- Read more...
Vietnam might be a geographically narrow country, but there’s certainly nothing easy about narrowing down your decision on which spots to visit. With nearly 1,000 miles from the top to the bottom, this Southeast Asian country is filled with beautifully chaotic cities, towering limestone mountains, and absurd amounts phở whenever your heart desires. Vietnam’s northernmost […]