Tips from the community
travelempa 1 year ago
chantelloura 2 years ago
travelempa 1 year ago
travelempa 4 years ago
- trefaaborg (Tre Faaborg) We plan to visit Portugal in a few years, spending some time in each location to see which are our favorites.
- theglobetrottingfamily (Christine Kim)
- michele (Michele Humeston) Known as “The City of Seven Hills”, Lisbon,. the country capital, is a charming, vibrantly colored city filled with unique architecture, delicious food, and darling cobblestone streets.
- chantelloura (Chantel Loura) Lisbon is the glistening gem of Portugal. The capital city will tease you with bright, unique architecture, sprawling views and scents that make your nose dance. Get lost in its twisted alleyways and discover the heartbeat of the city. The hills that surround Lisbon are not for the faint of heart and steep inclines can sometimes seem daunting. However, rest assured, there are still ways to enjoy the city at any accessibility level and all activities listed are located near public transportation or can be driven to.
- pennypinchingglobetrotter (Melissa Nance) Where we hope to go this summer!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) A little slice of paradise for you and your honey is just an airplane ride away. What better way to celebrate your endless love and connection than by visiting these gorgeous destinations? Here are our picks of the most romantic and picturesque destinations from around the world for the perfect backdrop of your romantic holiday. Whether you dream about relaxing along a pristine coastline sipping on fruity drinks or uncovering an adventure- we have the place for you.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Coastal towns and sparkling metropolises, across the sprawling continent of Europe there is so much to uncover and experience. Whether you seek picturesque villages painted in pastel colors or cosmopolitan flair, Europe has the perfect city for you to explore. Here is our collection of capital cities in Europe.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Whether it's beside sandy beaches with crystal clear blue water or amongst the winding cobblestone roads of an old European city, we put together a list of our personal favorite digital nomad hot spots. We know every digital nomad needs high-speed internet, safety, and a great community around them. From Chiang Mai to Lisbon, whether you are a novice or experienced, try out our tried and tested top digital nomad destinations for your next temporary home.
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sensible shoes are essential for this list-we put together some of the world’s most exciting and walkable destinations for a fun itinerary uncovering hidden gems, iconic landmarks, and memories to last a lifetime. Walkable cities are excellent for getting a taste of local life and having a chance to see past the usual tourist landmarks. These are some of our favorite cities to spend the day exploring by foot from NYC to Singapore- let’s step into the world’s most easily walkable cities for your next excursion.
- amys (Amy S)
- worldtravelista (Jessica Adza)
- Read more...
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and don’t forget your rainbow tee— these 10 cities around the world are ready to welcome you as your most authentic self. From small tropical getaways to buzzing urban scenes, these are some of the most picturesque places where members of the LGBTQIA+ community can not just feel safe, […]
- Read more...
Planes, trains, hammocks, and the middle of nowhere: we’ll work anywhere that works for us. The life of a digital nomad is certainly free spirited, but there are a lot of factors to consider when deciding where to be a nomad. Towering mountains and white sand beaches certainly are an influence, but the cost of […]
- Read more...
When you get a few days off work and are mulling over which city to visit, you could never go wrong by picking Lisbon. In many ways, it’s the quintessential travel destination, as there are so many things to do in Lisbon, be it the wilderness of the Sintra mountains and its ravines, sun-kissed beach […]