United States Arizona
A scenic desert region featuring towering sandstone buttes and a popular backdrop for Western films, located on the Arizona-Utah border.
Tips from the community
Seeing these rock formations just blew me away! So different from anything else I've seen. Plus it's fun to pretend to be Forrest Gump finishing his run.
amanda.t.dwyer 3 years ago
Oljato-Monument Valley Guides
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Utah’s Canyon Country is home to many, wonderful destinations and experiences. From wide-open spaces to historic neighborhoods, please remember to #RecreateResponsibly. When you visit, follow Leave No Trace and Visit With Respect principles so everyone can have the opportunity for years to come to visit these amazing sights.
- amanda.t.dwyer (Amanda Dwyer) These have been some of our favorite US National Parks during our RV adventure this year
- amanda.t.dwyer (Amanda Dwyer) Coinciding with National Park week in the US, here are some of my favorite natural places to visit! #seekerchallenge
- rachelebercini (Rachele Bercini) Corners of the world that I would like to visit and that I have visited
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) #seekerchallenge