United States Florida
A vibrant city located in northeastern Florida, with beautiful beaches, a diverse culture, and a thriving economy.
Tips from the community
- Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
laura_comin 3 years ago
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) Passing through Jacksonville, FL ? Staying for a day or two Here is a full itinerary of where to go.
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) Jacksonville FL is a big city, there are many great options to choose from. The best places in Jacksonville FL for takeout will be a place that makes it easy to order food and pick it up, either at the store or at a drive-through window. A good takeout restaurant should also have great food and convenient hours to go with the takeout service.
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) Ice Cream Anyone? Summer is here and being a Florida local it’s a must! Here is my round up of the Best Ice Cream Spots In Jacksonville, Fl. Call it your Ice Cream Itinerary!
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) From catching a football game to chant Duvallll loud and proud, to taking in a sunset at one of our waterfront parks, to going on a food tour around town to find the local spots for tacos! Jacksonville will surprise you in a good way & here is the hometown guide for you from a local. #HometownGuides
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) Did someone say Margaritas? Here are some of the best local spots to get Margaritas!
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) While I love the next long vacation like the next person sometimes it’s not always feasible. That’s why a day trip is the next best thing! I have curated a list of places to go from Jacksonville, Fl. All places listed are a drive of two hours or less- so what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Traveling with your dog is easier than ever, and the love we have for our pets is universal. Whether your dog prefers swimming at the beach or endless sprawls of fresh grass to run through, there is a destination dog park for you. We love showing our dogs brand new terrain where they can freely run, sniff, and make new friends, here is a selection of the best dog destinations from around the world.
- wildlifeconnect (Wildlife Connect ) Ever dreamed of rolling up your sleeves and getting up close and personal with some of the most amazing animals on the planet? Animal voluntourism is your chance to do just that! Across the US, there are sanctuaries dedicated to the care and rehabilitation of wildlife, and they're on the lookout for passionate volunteers just like you. Whether you're looking to make a difference during your vacation or seeking a more hands-on experience with creatures great and small, these havens for the furry and feathered offer incredible opportunities to work, learn, and contribute to vital conservation efforts. Get ready to embark on an adventure where your hard work translates into better lives for animals and unforgettable experiences that will last a lifetime. Here's a list of sanctuaries in the US that are waiting for your help.
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️