England England Bath
- briari (Briona Lamback) London is a big city full of all the things that we love most about the world’s best concrete jungles: great food, historic pubs, diverse nightlife, rooftop bars, and a thriving arts scene. If you want it, London’s got it. But while the Big Smoke has something for literally everyone, it does lack beaches, a quaintness, and the kind of charm that only a small town can afford. If you’re looking to make a quick getaway, all of the places on this list are within a two-hour journey from London (and can be explored solo). Here are the 7 best day trips from London.
- susanpazera (Susan Pazera)
- emily (Emily McDonnell)
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Throughout the vast continent of Europe, there are endless adventures to uncover. Here is a collection of the most awe-inspiring World Heritage sites across Europe, including mesmerizing landmarks, bustling cities, and gorgeous natural landscapes. Uncover some of the most mysterious and beautiful travel destinations on the planet with this bucket-list-worthy selection.
- pennypinchingglobetrotter (Melissa Nance) Where we hope to go this summer!