United States California Cupertino
Rancho San Antonio County Park & Open Space Preserve
A scenic outdoor area in Cupertino, California with trails, wildlife, and picnic spots for visitors to enjoy nature and recreational activities.
- (650) 691-1200
Tips from the community
Rancho San Antonio is a 4,000-acre open space preserve that offers over 24 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails for nature lovers to explore. Located in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, the park features scenic vistas, meadows, woodlands, and a working farm. Visitors can also enjoy birdwatching, wildlife viewing, picnicking, and various outdoor recreational activities in this picturesque natural setting.
explorelosaltos 5 months ago
Friends that hike together, stay together 🚶♀️
stillontheroad 7 months ago
Rancho San Antonio County Park & Open Space Preserve Lists
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) From the sprawling preserve of Rancho San Antonio to dog-friendly parks scattered through the city, the Los Altos area has plenty of beautiful spaces to enjoy the rolling hills of the peninsula while soaking in the California sun. Here, we've rounded up the best green spaces in and around Los Altos.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) These are a few of my favorite activities to do with friends perfect for Galentine's Day 💕
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Welcome to Los Altos! I’ve lived here for over 20 years, and I’ve been lucky to explore the best my hometown — and the Greater Bay Area— has to offer. Here are my all-time favorite restaurants, bars and attractions. Whether you’re a local or tourist, these are places you absolutely can’t miss.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) All the best restaurants, bars and attractions in Los Altos and the surrounding areas (Palo Alto, San Jose, etc)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)