United States Colorado
A renowned ski resort town in Colorado, famed for its hot springs, outdoor recreation, and champagne powder snow.
Tips from the community
For a guaranteed snow day feeling throughout your entire adventure, look no further than Colorado's Steamboat Springs. A dream come to life, the snow-capped forested mountains overlook a fairytale-like village, with deep cultural history and roots. Spend the day out at the slopes, spend the evening indulging in comfort food, and experience one of your best ski vacay's yet.
seeker 2 years ago
Steamboat Springs, Colorado is a premier destination for cold-weather activities. Home to one of the largest ski resorts in North America, the town offers over 165 trails for skiers and snowboarders to enjoy. Visitors can also experience the famous natural hot springs or go on a snowmobile tour through the picturesque landscapes of the Rocky Mountains.
seeker 11 months ago
We love this place for Autumn travel. The fall colors are just mesmerizing and everywhere we looked at are red, orange, yellow, and green in color. My pictures don’t do justice on how beautiful Steamboat Springs is in Autumn. We traveled in October and the weather was just perfect!
themarvelousmrsm 1 year ago
Skiing and all winter sports
mahathiramya 3 years ago
Steamboat Springs Guides
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Cold weather travel is a delight that often gets overlooked. Here at Seeker. we love cozying up by the fireplace in a snow-covered cottage, exploring the gorgeous pearly views of icy tundra, and walking through an impeccably-decorated Manhattan pretending we are starring in our very own Lifetime holiday film. We selected some of the most dreamy and wintery destinations around the world. How many have you been to?
- seeker (Seeker Editors) So what is in your dream winter ski getaway? Riveting and adventurous outdoorsy fun, endless marshmallow-like snow decorating forested mountaintops, and cozy resorts complete with any amenity you can imagine? Us too. These stunning resorts across North America truly have it all, and whether you are looking for excitement or just some r&r, from British Columbia in Canada to Colorado, USA, these gorgeous destinations are just waiting to be explored.
- mahathiramya (Mahati A) Rocky mountain National Park, mesa Verde National Park, Great sand dunes, Aspen, crested butte , Glenwood springs, Ouray, steamboat springs
- leah (Leah Fishman) the chillest mountain towns in the US
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.