United States Arkansas Hot Springs
Hot Springs National Park
A national park known for its therapeutic hot springs, located in Arkansas with beautiful scenery, hiking trails, and historic bathhouses.
- 369 Central Avenue
- (501) 620-6715
Tips from the community
Hot Springs National Park is a unique destination boasting of natural hot springs in the city of Hot Springs, Arkansas. Visitors can soak in the therapeutic waters, which come from underground and contain minerals known for their healing properties. The park is home to some of the best-preserved natural hot springs in the world, making it an ideal place for relaxation and rejuvenation.
seeker 6 months ago
Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas features impressive historical architecture, thermal hot springs, quaint creeks, and scenic views in every direction. This magical destination is rich in history, culture, and ancient bubbling waters. Explore fairytale stone walkways and mystical, forested scenery.
seeker 2 years ago
Great downtown park with lots of access points to touch some hot springs. Loved their Junior Ranger program!
amanda.t.dwyer 2 years ago
Hiking, history, camping, biking
lwithrow 3 years ago
Hot Springs National Park Lists
- leah (Leah Fishman) things to do in hot springs, arkansas
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- seekerhq (SeekerHQ )
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) I became a hot springs hunter last summer when I stumbled upon Wild Willy's Hot Springs in Mammoth Lake - a super remote pool surrounded by nothing but nature and a handful of strangers soaking in the sunset while sipping BYO-Beer. I had a "How am I just learning by this?" moment. I'm now on a quest to discover another Wild Willy's.
- amanda.t.dwyer (Amanda Dwyer) These have been some of our favorite US National Parks during our RV adventure this year
- leah (Leah Fishman) In September 2020, I sold all my stuff, packed up my car, and hit the road with my 12-year-old pup, Fiona. We started in Vermont and are currently in Mississippi. Up next: Tampa, FL
- lwithrow (Lindsay Withrow) 50 and counting!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Gorgeous geothermally heated water rising from the earth's crust is one of nature's greatest gifts, providing stress reduction as well as aiding with skin concerns. Along with wellness benefits, hot springs also make for an entirely luxurious spa-like experience, and with these glowing pools of stunning and fresh heated water existing around the world, there are plenty of picturesque destinations to sample throughout your travels. We put together a list of the most impressive natural hot springs from around the globe so you can truly indulge in relaxation with destinations including mountainous landscapes, opulent palaces, and luxury spas. Let's take a dip, seekers.