A Caribbean island known for its lush rainforests, pristine beaches, vibrant culture, and stunning twin peaks rising from the sea.
Tips from the community
Saint Lucia is a picturesque island destination known for its lush tropical landscapes, pristine beaches, and vibrant culture. Visitors can enjoy a range of activities, from relaxing on the stunning shores of Marigot Bay to exploring the iconic Pitons. With a wealth of luxury resorts, world-class restaurants, and exciting nightlife, Saint Lucia is the ultimate island getaway for travelers seeking rest, relaxation, and adventure.
seeker 8 months ago
Saint Lucia is a stunning Caribbean island getaway filled with natural beauty and adventure. Surrounded by pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush rainforests, visitors can indulge in water sports, hiking, and sightseeing. With its warm climate, welcoming hospitality, and vibrant culture, Saint Lucia is an idyllic escape for those seeking ultimate relaxation and fun.
seeker 8 months ago
traveleaterjohanna 3 years ago
Saint Lucia Lists
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) As much as I love winter I am definitely longing for some sand and surf right about now. As I'm planning my mid-winter trip to the Caribbean, here are some of the all inclusive resorts that I'm contemplating!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) National Parks in the Caribbean vary greatly, but each provides its own unique experience, complete with unforgettable views, colorful and friendly wildlife, and exciting hiking trails. Uncover subterranean lakes, geothermal hot springs, paradise islands, and destinations steeped in history, these National Parks are some of the most culturally and geographically significant in the region. Grab your snorkeling gear or your bikini- let’s take a look at some of the most breathtaking national parks in the Caribbean.
- thegoddess_pallas (Pallas-Amenah Morgan) The world is filled with so many beautiful places, but here are my top 10 natural wonders I'd like to see in my lifetime! #seekerchallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These World Heritage Sites have been designated as such for their importance to the history of our planet and the cultural significance that they carry throughout the sunny Caribbean. From pastel-colored towns to ancient palaces, let's take a look into some of the incredible history and architecture that encompasses the gorgeous islands along the Caribbean sea.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) For those that can only tolerate peace and quiet for so long (🙋♀️) here are some tropical destinations that come to life after the sun sets.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With fresh healthy food, luxury skin treatments, private yoga sessions, and more, we have selected the most opulent and revitalizing get-aways for you to pamper yourself. From thermal hot springs in Iceland to luxury palace hotels in Italy, use your next vacation to escape the daily stress and absorb a refreshing lifestyle. We think you deserve it.
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) It's no secret that I love islands. This is an ongoing bucket list of the islands I hope to visit one day - and a few I have actually made it to!
- traveleaterjohanna (Johanna Read) My list of visited countries (broadly defined)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Escape mundane daily life to these slices of actual paradise, everyone needs an island getaway at least once a year. The crystal clear turquoise waters, endlessly sunny climate, fresh local cuisine, islands are consistently the most popular tourist destinations on the planet. Whether you seek a tropical paradise in Tahiti or the vast mountainous landscapes of Kauai, we know that these gorgeous islands are calling your name.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)