A Caribbean island known for its white-sand beaches, Dutch colonial architecture, and a dry, sunny climate, part of the Netherlands Antilles.
Tips from the community
Located in the southern Caribbean, Aruba is known for its sunny weather, stunning beaches, and vibrant culture. Visitors can indulge in water sports, explore natural wonders like Arikok National Park, or visit historic landmarks like the California Lighthouse. With a diverse range of dining options and lively nightlife, Aruba is a popular destination for couples, families, and solo travelers alike.
seeker 11 months ago
Aruba is a fantastic honeymoon destination, boasting of white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and breathtaking sunsets. With its warm weather and numerous romantic activities, couples in love can experience a truly magical honeymoon in Aruba. From private dining to sunset cruises and relaxing spa treatments, Aruba is the perfect destination to start a lifelong commitment to each other.
seeker 11 months ago
Everynight offers a breath taking sunset!
shalawnjames 3 years ago
stillontheroad 2 years ago
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) There’s more to Aruba than beautiful beaches and palm trees. Head south of Oranjestad, the island's capital, to San Nicolas, Aruba’s second-largest city. Home to many of the island’s black residents and black-owned businesses, here’s how to spend a day in the Sunrise City.
- jasmineagbhow (Jasmine Caceres) There’s nothing more intimate than a baecation in the Carribean but these spots and activities are a great way to add a little romance to your trip.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) National Parks in the Caribbean vary greatly, but each provides its own unique experience, complete with unforgettable views, colorful and friendly wildlife, and exciting hiking trails. Uncover subterranean lakes, geothermal hot springs, paradise islands, and destinations steeped in history, these National Parks are some of the most culturally and geographically significant in the region. Grab your snorkeling gear or your bikini- let’s take a look at some of the most breathtaking national parks in the Caribbean.
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) As much as I love winter I am definitely longing for some sand and surf right about now. As I'm planning my mid-winter trip to the Caribbean, here are some of the all inclusive resorts that I'm contemplating!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) From adventurous rocky coastlines to sandy paradises perfect for relaxation, these beaches are sure to make your seaside dreams come true. We have a guilty pleasure for exploring beaches throughout our world travels and have chosen these as the most picturesque, ocean-side destinations across the planet. From penguin viewing on a sandy coast in South Africa to the crystal clear turquoise water of Tulum, put on some sandals and explore these gorgeous beaches for your next escape.
- shalawnjames (Shalawn James) Sunsets around the world
- seeker (Seeker Editors)
- wheregoesnae (Denajia Lowery) Islands I've visited and enjoyed #seekerchallenge
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs)
- fionalaura (Laura Schäfer) #SeekerChallenge
- seeker (Seeker Editors) A little slice of paradise for you and your honey is just an airplane ride away. What better way to celebrate your endless love and connection than by visiting these gorgeous destinations? Here are our picks of the most romantic and picturesque destinations from around the world for the perfect backdrop of your romantic holiday. Whether you dream about relaxing along a pristine coastline sipping on fruity drinks or uncovering an adventure- we have the place for you.