United States Kentucky
A vibrant city on the Ohio River known for its historic charm, cultural diversity, lively arts scene, and famous horse racing event.
Tips from the community
Lively Louisville, Kentucky is a bourbon city offering the world’s only urban bourbon experience. Bourbon connoisseurs can visit 10 distilleries for tours and tastings and sip their way through the Urban Bourbon Trail: a self-guided tour featuring 35 bars and restaurants. In addition to sipping your way through the city, visitors can board the Belle of Louisville—the oldest operating Mississippi River-style steamboat in America— and explore the waterfront. Sporting fans can visit iconic Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby and the Kentucky Derby Museum, plus see where the bats of most Major League Baseball teams are made at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory.
laurenmack 1 year ago
- Louisville K-Y by Ella Fitzgerald
laura_comin 3 years ago
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi)
- wildlifeconnect (Wildlife Connect )
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) Shop small, ya'll!
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) Enter...if you dare!
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) Everyone can be a kid at these fun, interactive museums!
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) It’s easy to spend a while in the Southern city of Memphis, Tennessee. If you are, however, looking to spend a day or two outside the city, Memphis’ location right on the border of three states makes it an interesting place to explore. The exciting cities of Nashville, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi are around 3 hours away, or you could explore stunning state parks less than an hour outside of Memphis. Check out some of the best day trips to take from Memphis, Tennessee below.
- theboldstreet (The Bold Street ) Postcard murals, aka "Greetings from" murals, are a popular type of public art that often feature the name of a city or location along with an illustration or depiction of the city's most famous landmarks or attractions. Perfect for the gram, these types of murals are often installed by destination marketing teams and organizations and designed to attract visitors. Here are some of our favorite Postcard murals from around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) A quintessential summertime experience, amusement parks draw crowds from around the world to embrace the adrenaline, munch on salty snacks, and make memories to last a lifetime. Whether you are planning an exciting first date, friend reunion, or planning out how to give your kids an experience to remember- these amusement parks will not disappoint.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️