United States California Los Altos
State Street Market
An acclaimed local marketplace in Los Altos, CA, offering a wide variety of goods and produce from different vendors under one roof.
- 170 State Street
Tips from the community
State Street Market in Los Altos is a dog-friendly complex of new restaurants that welcomes well-behaved dogs to join their owners in their large outdoor seating area.
explorelosaltos 3 months ago
Little Blue Door at State Street Market is soooooo good. Get the Rotisserie Cauliflower (not pictured here because I devoured it too quickly).
chiefseeker 1 year ago
State Street Market is amazing! Delicious, authentic cuisine with communal style seating around a huge bar.
chiefseeker 1 year ago
I love all the new restaurants! Great improvements all around.
chiefseeker 7 months ago
State Street Market Lists
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) Stroll Downtown Los Altos while sampling some of the area’s best craft beers and enjoying live music during the Downtown Beer Stroll, Friday, September 8, 2023 from 6 – 9 pm. Presented by the Los Altos Village Association.
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) As a dog owner, finding dog-friendly places to visit and explore with your furry friend can be a challenge. Luckily, if you're in the Los Altos area, there are plenty of spots that welcome dogs with open arms. And dog treats are plentiful in town! Stores love handing out a little some extra to your furry friends. Whether you're looking for a park to play fetch in or a restaurant with outdoor seating for you and your pup, Los Altos has a variety of options to choose from.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos )
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) A complete list of business in the downtown area of Los Altos, California.
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) From a giant menorah to cozy comfort foods, Los Altos has plenty of spots to get you in the holiday spirit.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Welcome to Los Altos! I’ve lived here for over 20 years, and I’ve been lucky to explore the best my hometown — and the Greater Bay Area— has to offer. Here are my all-time favorite restaurants, bars and attractions. Whether you’re a local or tourist, these are places you absolutely can’t miss.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) All the best restaurants, bars and attractions in Los Altos and the surrounding areas (Palo Alto, San Jose, etc)