United States Ohio
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
A protected area in Ohio, known for its diverse landscapes, scenic beauty, and rich cultural heritage.
- (330) 657-2752
Tips from the community
Sandwiched between Cleveland and Akron on the eastern fringes of the built-up Midwest, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park is something of an unexpected bout of wilderness in the Buckeye State. It might only be 35,000 acres big, but there are stirring moments to be had: When there’s a rust-red morning glow amid the fall-time hickory forests; when the wildflowers bloom between the gushing falls of Brandywine Creek in summer. A rich Native American history and the 21-mile Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail are both top draws.
jrfrancis 2 years ago
With the sprawling surroundings of farmlands, forests, cascading waterfalls, and rolling hills along the twisting Cuyahoga River, this national park in Ohio is brimming with endless Instagram-worthy views.
seeker 2 years ago
Camping, hiking, biking, history
lwithrow 3 years ago
Cuyahoga Valley National Park Lists
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- jillstegerrush (Jill Rush)
- trippingout63 (Kelly Duffy) Biscayne Everglades Canyonlands Indiana Dunes Mammoth Cave Cuyahoga Valley Great Sand Dunes Great Basin Shenandoah Congaree Zion
- camillem1998 (Camille Moinier)
- lwithrow (Lindsay Withrow) 50 and counting!
- leah (Leah Fishman)