United States New York New York
Iconic complex in Manhattan, housing famous art deco buildings, a popular skating rink, a grand plaza, and a famous Christmas tree.
- 45 Rockefeller Plaza
- (212) 588-8601
Tips from the community
Rockefeller Center is a sprawling complex of buildings located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan and includes famous sites such as Top of the Rock observation deck, and Radio City Music Hall. The complex also features a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes. During winter, Rockefeller Center transforms into a magical wonderland with ice skating at the famous rink and the breathtaking holiday decorations as well as the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.
chiefseeker 8 months ago
Rockefeller Center is the home of the infamous NYC Christmas Tree each year. It is also home to Radio City Music Hall, NBC Studios, and many shops and restaurants. As a kid I would love visiting in the winter and go ice skating under the tree. It really is a magical time in the city, especially for children.
mustangdmv 3 years ago
Don’t miss the Christmas tree and ice skating beneath it at Rockefeller Center. Plus, you can get your shopping done here.
laurenmack 1 year ago
Don't miss the iconic Christmas tree and ice skating underneath the tree.
laurenmack 2 years ago
Rockefeller Center Lists
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) You may be wondering how someone that doesn't have kids can recommend things to do with kids. Well, we were all kids once and the very first time I was in NYC I was only 9 years old! There are a ton of great things to do in the city with kids.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) New York is known as the city that never sleeps, and for good reason! There is no other city quite like it in the world. NYC is a cultural melting pot, filled with some of the world's most famous landmarks, restaurants galore, and attractions to keep you busy for weeks. As a first-timer to the city, it can be super overwhelming to decide what to see and where to go. This guide is here to help you navigate the city and get the most out of your first visit. And trust me... you will be back! Welcome to NYC!
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) New York City is lit - literally - for the holidays. It’s no wonder so many holiday movies are set here. Here’s your holiday checklist!
- blacey0925 (Beth Lacey) Best NYC Places
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Here are the best places to get in the holiday spirit in New York.