Hong Kong Kowloon
A densely populated urban area located in Hong Kong, renowned for its vibrant markets, bustling streets, and rich cultural heritage.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) For destinations I repeatedly visit, here are my favorite accommodations that make me feel at home.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) Hong Kong is one of the best places in the world for cool bars. It is home to some of the swankiest places I’ve had a drink and it also has some quality places which won’t break the bank. If you find yourself in Hong Kong and you’re looking for a bar then pick one of the following.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Traveling with your dog is easier than ever, and the love we have for our pets is universal. Whether your dog prefers swimming at the beach or endless sprawls of fresh grass to run through, there is a destination dog park for you. We love showing our dogs brand new terrain where they can freely run, sniff, and make new friends, here is a selection of the best dog destinations from around the world.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across the continent, there is no end to interesting museums to visit during your travels to Asia. We absolutely love discovering unique and specialized museums, and here are some of our personal favorites. From quirky hidden gems like the poop museum in Tokyo to massive world-renowned establishments including the Design Museum Holon in Israel, we guarantee you will add a few of these outstanding museums to your travel bucket list.
- shammell12 (Samantha Hammell)