United States California
A Silicon Valley city located in San Mateo County known for its tech industry and as the birthplace of several influential tech companies.
Menlo Park Lists
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) ☕️ 🥓 🍳 #BayArea
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Silicon Valley is the birthplace of tech and home to corporate giants such as Facebook, Google and Apple and prestigious institutions such as Stanford. With beautiful weather year-round, hundreds of parks and pathways buzzing with academics and dreamers and rich history around every corner, theres a reason I’ve called Silicon Valley home for the past 20 years. #seekerchallenge
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) Silicon Valley is renowned as the hub of the tech industry, home to some of the most innovative and influential companies in the world. While many of these companies may seem elusive, there are several that offer tours and visitor centers. From the iconic Apple headquarters to the futuristic Tesla factory, these tours offer an unforgettable experience and a behind-the-scenes look at the world of tech.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Welcome to Los Altos! I’ve lived here for over 20 years, and I’ve been lucky to explore the best my hometown — and the Greater Bay Area— has to offer. Here are my all-time favorite restaurants, bars and attractions. Whether you’re a local or tourist, these are places you absolutely can’t miss.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera) These are a few of my favorite activities to do with friends perfect for Galentine's Day 💕
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) We are planning our son's bar mitzvah. Creating a list in case it's useful to others.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) California is the land of the weird and wacky and hotel accommodations are no exception. From Cadillacs to teepees, trailer parks to over the top luxury, this list is my go-to for weekend getaways.
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) Ever wonder where Jobs and Wozniak built the first Apple computer or Sergei Brin and Larry Page wrote the first lines of code that would become Google? On this Tech History Trail, you'll follow the paths of some of the most iconic tech companies, from their garage startup roots to the utopian mega-campuses they are today.
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) Silicon Valley is not just a powerhouse of innovation and tech wizardry; it's also home to a vibrant cocktail scene that caters to discerning palates and those looking to unwind after a bustling day of coding and deal-making. Whether you fancy a meticulously crafted classic or are eager to sample bold concoctions that push the boundaries of mixology, the Valley's cocktail bars have something to pique your curiosity. From hidden speakeasies to sleek lounges where the Silicon elite hobnob, we've scoured the area to bring you a curated list of the best cocktail bars that are sure to shake up your evenings with a blend of flair, flavor, and finesse.
- explorelosaltos (Explore Los Altos ) Silicon Valley isn't just a global hub for innovation and the birthplace of the world's leading tech companies; it's also a fascinating destination with a myriad of attractions that promise to captivate the curious mind. From the tech-savvy visitor eager to explore the origins of the biggest tech giants to the nature enthusiast looking for a tranquil escape, Silicon Valley has it all. As we delve into the top attractions this vibrant pocket of California has to offer, you'll find a compelling mix of history, science, natural beauty, and of course, cutting-edge technology that reflects the area's unique culture. Here's a list that covers the must-visit spots that are sure to enrich your experience in this remarkable part of the world.