A Midwestern US state known for vast prairies, cornfields, and the historic Oregon Trail, with a capitol in Lincoln and its largest city, Omaha.
Tips from the community
Nebraska, located in the Midwest region of the United States, is known for its vast prairies, open skies, and friendly people. The state's unique cultural offerings include the Strategic Air Command Museum, the Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, and the Pioneer Village Historical Museum. Visitors can also explore the state's outdoor beauty through activities such as hiking, fishing, and wildlife viewing.
seeker 11 months ago
- b.elysian (Molly Giangreco) And these are a few of my favorite things… or places… in Omaha during the holiday season!
- b.elysian (Molly Giangreco) A few of my favorite small businesses to support year round, but especially during the gifting season!
- farhankhalid (Farhan Khalid) Ok this is pretty odd but I would like to take selfies in places with these names.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) It’s the season for fresh apple cider and fields brimming with friendly orange pumpkins just waiting to be carved into mini-masterpieces. These classic farms are a guaranteed family tradition in the making, full of nostalgia and mouth-watering food. Put on your coziest fall outfit and get ready for days of family fun- we’re thinking tractor rides, corn mazes, petting zoos, and (of course) *pumpkins*! From the east coast to the west coast- nothing says fall quite like an old-fashioned pumpkin patch excursion.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With 50 states across the USA boasting a vibrant and culturally rich capital city, there are plenty of awesome destinations for your next adventure. From ultra-trendy Salt Lake City to historical Boston, these beaming metropolises encompass the famously American melting pot. For some USA travel inspo, here is our list of every capital city across the country.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Are you a beer lover who refuses to leave your dog behind? We've curated a list of the top breweries in every state that welcome your four-legged friend with open arms. These breweries offer a variety of craft beers, ales, and IPAs for you to enjoy with your pup by your side. Whether you're planning a road trip or simply looking for a new local hangout, this list has got you covered. So, grab your leash and get ready to experience the best dog-friendly breweries in every state!
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
- finnwrites (Amanda Finn)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The United States is a melting pot of culture, with each of the 50 states possessing unique values, customs, food, and more. What better way to experience all of what this massive and diverse country has to offer than stopping by each pocket of flavor throughout the nation. Here is our list of *every* state in the US.
- steve (Steven Rabkin)