Tips from the community
seeker 7 months ago
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) The San Francisco Bay Area is known for its scenic views around every corner and there is no better way to experience it, than with a cold brew. From Oakland to Santa Cruz, breweries in the Bay Area boast panoramic views of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, and even the Pacific Ocean. Whether you prefer a rooftop patio, outdoor beer garden, or scenic deck, you'll find plenty of options to choose from. So, grab a pint and soak up the beauty of the Bay Area at one of these top breweries with views. Cheers!
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) California is well-known for its craft beer scene and breathtaking outdoor spaces. Combine the two, and you get some of the best brewery patios in the country. From San Diego to San Francisco, there are numerous breweries in California that offer an unforgettable outdoor experience. Whether you're looking for a spot to catch some rays with a cold pint or a place to enjoy a beer with friends in a picturesque setting, California's brewery patios have got you covered.
- littlecharliemonster08 (H H)
- emailmehowtos (Dee Ivins)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) With incredibly open-minded people and a bohemian atmosphere, we present our picks of the best hippie towns across the nation. Let your inner flower child out and enjoy 420 cafes in Portland, quirky art galleries in Colorado, eco-friendly activities in Olympia, and endless eclectic vibes at these awesome destinations for the free-spirited.
- Read more...
Something about a West Coast sunset hits differently. Maybe it’s the knowledge that we’re some of the last people to see the sun go down in the U.S., or maybe it’s just the golden glimmer over the Pacific. Either way, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more magical experience than a San Francisco sunset. No […]