United States California
Yosemite National Park
A scenic and iconic national park with towering granite cliffs, thunderous waterfalls, and diverse wildlife located in California, United States.
- Tioga Pass Road
Tips from the community
Yosemite National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is a must-see for all nature lovers. It is home to towering granite cliffs, spectacular waterfalls, and incredibly diverse wildlife. Visitors to this awe-inspiring park will surely experience the beauty and wonder of the natural world.
seeker 9 months ago
One of the most visited parks in the US, Yosemite is famous for ancient sequoia trees, towering waterfalls, and awe-inspiring views. Explore scenic hiking trails, camp overnight, and witness deep valleys, blossoming meadows, and the vast wilderness of this iconic park located in California.
seeker 2 years ago
Yosemite National Park is the crown jewel of California. It is irrefutably the most beautiful park in the Golden State. El Capitan, the largest exposed granite slab in the world, is a must see.
chiefseeker 3 years ago
Yosemite National Park Lists
- diegomiceli (Diego Miceli) National parks visit
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The US boasts an impressive 63 national parks, each with its own distinct character, awe inspiring views and countless ways to connect with nature. The parks are managed by the National Park Service which offers an annual pass for access to all 63 parks throughout the year for one flat price. Let's explore.
- ashbwi (Ashley Wise)
- jillstegerrush (Jill Rush)
- fullerweb (Rosemary Fuller)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) California boasts 9 national parks - more than any other state. Each park is distinct from the next - from the largest tree in the world at Sequoia National Park to the underwater world of Channel Islands - California offers non stop beauty and intrigue.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Sprawling natural parks with unique wildlife, ancient and mysterious temples, world-renown monuments, and more- the continent of North America is one with a deep history to be uncovered. Explore some of humankind's most famous mysteries and witness nature's magnificence at these UNESCO designated world heritage sites across the massive continent.