Krong Siem Reap
Tips from the community
jrfrancis 2 years ago
carrieback 1 year ago
candicedoddbrown 3 years ago
Krong Siem Reap Lists
- cherishbroker (Cherish Broker)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Asia has no limit on life-changing experiences and gorgeous views, no matter where you travel in the vast continent. From the natural healing properties of the Dead Sea to the lush botanical gardens of Singapore, Asia is full of culturally rich treasures and well-preserved temples and shrines that you can see first hand. Throughout our travels in Asia, we have put together a list of some of the most awe-inspiring experiences, including climbing to the top of Mount Fuji and taking in the vibrant market square of Kathmandu, this list is full of the coolest experiences across the board so that you are ready for your next big vacay.
- onestep4ward (Johnny Ward) Cambodia is one of the highlights in Southeast Asia. People often just visit the big 3; Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap, but there is so much more to see in this beautiful country. Here are my 12 most beautiful spots in Cambodia.
- michele (Michele Humeston) At the moment, there are 1,153 UNESCO World Heritage Sites dotted across the globe
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Mark the occasion- literally, with these incredible travel landmarks across the planet. These destinations represent history and culture and have drawn travelers from all corners of the globe to take in their magnificence. Enjoy the view from The Empire State Building in NYC or snap a pic in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy. Become a part of history- let's explore these iconic Travel Landmarks.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across the vast, diverse continent of Asia, there are seemingly endless World Heritage Sites to explore. Visit the sparse atomic bomb dome in Hiroshima, or walk for hours along the towering Great Wall of China. From sprawling rustic temple grounds to ancient statues of civilizations past- here is a collection of some of the prominent World Heritage Sites in Asia.
- candicedoddbrown (Candice Brown) #SeekerChallenge
Krong Siem Reap Articles
- Read more...
Like a bar mitzvah or a grad party, backpacking the well-worn trails of Southeast Asia is nothing short of a rite of passage. For the budding traveler, the trodden route that links electrifying Bangkok to the temples of Angkor and the rolling surf of Bali is a chance to discover what street food and tuk […]