United States Louisiana New Orleans
- suite a930 Tchoupitoulas Street
- (504) 588-2123
Tips from the community
Cochon intermingles traditional Southern and Cajun cooking styles that pay homage to the executive chef’s country roots. This establishment specializes in anything and everything meat. Try their chicken and andouille sausage gumbo, the rabbit and dumplings, or their fresh pork that comes in daily from a local Louisiana farmer. They also make an amazing smoked oyster on the half shell.
kaylee 2 years ago
Cochon Restaurant Guides
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) I am lucky to live in the heart of New Orleans surrounded by nightlife, culture, and of course - food. This year, Wanderfest is welcoming thousands of female travelers to New Orleans to explore the city and meet up with like minded expats. I’m a major foodie, and have plenty of restaurant recommendations to share within walking distance of the festival hub. Check out some of my top picks ranging from quaint brunch spots to extravagant dinner experiences.
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi)
- tarahchieffi (Tarah Chieffi) I'm finally taking my first trip to New Orleans and these are all the spots I want to hit. Open to suggestions, too, please!
- michele (Michele Humeston)