Zimbabwe Matabeleland North Province Victoria Falls
Tips from the community
Victoria Falls, located on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, is one of the most famous landmarks in the world. Known as the "smoke that thunders", the falls offer breathtaking views and the opportunity for thrilling outdoor activities. Visitors can swim in the Devil's Pool, bungee jump off the Victoria Falls Bridge, and take a helicopter tour for a bird's eye view of the falls. It's no wonder this natural wonder draws in visitors from all over the globe.
seeker 11 months ago
Victoria Falls Guides
- leah (Leah Fishman) If I don't get to sip tea in Sri Lanka's hillside, read books in the Lake District, cozy up with Christmas lights in Zermatt, and watch grizzlies catch fish in Alaska before I die, I'm gonna *riot*. From the totally obtainable (White Sands National Park) to the obscure (Lofoten), here's my big, bad, do-before-I-die bucket list.
- kelli.allred (Kelli Allred)
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) This is a work in progress list that I would constantly update as I go along :)
- bookedbyiman (Iman Childs) My spin on a travel bucketlist! From visiting Vanuatu to attending all 4 tennis Grand Slams, these are the places and unique experiences I'd love to see during my travels.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These monumental locations have maintained their status as bucket list-worthy travel destinations. Whether it's the iconic Hollywood sign that transports you into a movie or the mysterious structure of Stonehenge that has puzzled historians for centuries, these landmarks are distinguished in how they have influenced culture across the globe. Inspiring natural wonders, conspiracy-inducing formations, and outright stunning achievements of humanity: enjoy our seeker-approved list of the world's most famous landmarks..
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)