United States Vermont
Quaint rural town nestled in the scenic mountains of northern United States, known for its charm, outdoor activities, and vibrant arts scene.
Tips from the community
Everyone has their spot in the world, and the Mad River Valley is mine. This little valley in central VT is jam-packed with good eats (American Flatbread, Stoke Ramen Bar), scenic hikes (Sunset Ledge Trail), maple creemees (Canteen Creemee Co.), winter fun (Sugarbush, Mad River Glen), and secret swimming holes (no way I'm giving you this one). Hop over to Warren for insane waterfalls, a sandwich at The Warren Store, and a chance to spot Bernie Sanders at one of the cutest 4th of July parades you'll ever participate in.
leah 3 years ago
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're itching to get out of the city and explore Vermont's scenic beauty, then you're in luck. Vermont is home to some of the best mountains for a day hike, offering stunning views and unforgettable experiences. Whether you're an experienced hiker or a newbie, this list of the best Vermont mountains for a day hike has got you covered. Happy hiking!
- leah (Leah Fishman) If you're a cannabis ~enthusiast~ in Vermont, you're in luck. Recreational dispensaries are popping up all over the state. But with so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide which to visit. From quality product to sweet customer care, this list covers all the essential information you need to know before making your purchase. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the best recreational dispensaries in Vermont.
- leah (Leah Fishman) Vermont is known for fall foliage, winter sports, maple syrup, and, perhaps most importantly, bomb local breweries. I’ve lived in Vermont for 10 + years, and I've tasted lots (and lots) of beer. From lakeside gems to mountaintop beauts, here is a list of every single Vermont brewery across the state.
- leah (Leah Fishman) Fall leaves are on the forecast for Vermont, so it's time to start leaf peeping, folks. The vibrant color change begins in mid-September and runs through the first two to three weeks in October — depending on rain conditions and elevation. Here are some of my fave spots
- leah (Leah Fishman) the chillest mountain towns in the US
- leah (Leah Fishman) Perfect for visitors who have an extra day to kill and locals who need to skip town (hey, college move-in week). I've lived in Burlington for 10 years, and these are my favorite day-trips between 40 mins-2 hours of BTV. From hikes and trails to breweries and swimming holes, here are my 10 favorite escapes.