United States Louisiana New Orleans
Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- 1 Collins Diboll Circle
- (504) 658-4100
Tips from the community
This modern sculpture garden is made up of winding pathways, picturesque park grounds, and elegant water features, perfect for an escape in the city. The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden features priceless works of art featuring a dynamic design that integrates sublimely with the gorgeous natural setting. A perfect enclave for any art or design lovers, looking for a taste of art history, with some of the world's most important contemporary pieces on display.
seeker 2 years ago
Tour the Sydney and Walda Bestoff Sculpture Garden: The Sydney and Walda Bestoff Sculpture Garden is located in City Park directly beside the New Orleans Museum of Art. All park visitors are able to freely access the sculpture garden and check out over 90 unique pieces by artists all over the world. The garden spans eleven acres, making it easy to spend an afternoon appreciating the collection.
kaylee 2 years ago
Free Admission, beautifully manicured, lots of sculptures - "plenty of things to book your face or chat your snaps or whatever you whippersnappers do these days with your pocket computers..."
hiusa 2 years ago
Great selection of sculpture in a well-designed space.
hiusa 2 years ago
Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Guides
- jadebjefferies (Jade Jefferies)
- hiusa (HI USA ) Love the outdoors? Here are some places to visit when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- hiusa (HI USA ) Looking for the perfect photo op? Here are some places to visit when travelling to New Orleans! Recommendations from local HI USA Volunteers and Staff.
- kaylee (Kaylee Giacomini) New Orleans is a paramount historic city in the United States with rich culture and beauty in each neighborhood. Although the city offers plenty of exciting attractions, some of the completely free adventures I’ve taken have been my favorite. This city is proof that travel doesn’t always have to break the budget. Check out some of my favorite free things to do in the Big Easy from tours to live entertainment.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) The aesthetic history and culture of New Orleans are like nowhere else in the world, multicultural and breathtaking- get ready for a visual feast. These gorgeous museums and galleries highlight work from the African diaspora, emerging artists, and priceless pieces in picturesque settings. From learning local history to strolling through gardens adorned with contemporary sculptures, this list is for the art lovers out there.