Tips from the community
stillontheroad 2 years ago
leah 2 years ago
St. Augustine Guides
- leah (Leah Fishman) Year after year, St. Augustine is named one of the best places to celebrate Christmas in the US. While snow definitely won't be on the menu, I'm def looking forward to the city-wide Night of Lights (millions of tiny white lights all over the buildings, bridges, and parks), Christmas parades, breweries, distillery tours, etc. etc.
- wildlifeconnect (Wildlife Connect ) If you're fascinated by the scaly denizens of the animal kingdom and find yourself in the Sunshine State, you're in luck! Florida is a haven for reptile enthusiasts, boasting an impressive array of sanctuaries and habitats where you can get up close and personal with an assortment of slithering and crawling creatures. From gazing into the eyes of an ancient alligator to observing the delicate maneuvers of a colorful lizard, these exceptional places offer not just encounters but immersive educational experiences. Allow me to guide you through the best sanctuaries across Florida where reptiles are the stars, and your curiosity is the only ticket you'll need for an adventure like no other.
- miracle (Miracle ) Miracle is a Christmas-themed pop-up cocktail bar that serves holiday cocktails in a festive setting. With kitschy holiday décor, professionally-developed cocktails and the nostalgic energy of the best office party you’ve ever been to, Miracle is sure to get even the grouchiest grinch in the holiday spirit.
- stillontheroad (Giada Matera)
- leah (Leah Fishman) A rolling list of all the places I'll be cruising to in 2022
- leah (Leah Fishman) cozy european-style cities in north america
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff) Planning to hit the road this summer? Check out these charming towns across America gushing with personality and history.
St. Augustine Articles
- Read more...
Mysterious and spooky, ghosts have captivated the world for centuries. From ghost stories and seances to haunted tours of the most mysterious places on earth, the fascination with spirits and connecting with the departed skyrockets during autumn with cooler weather, long nights, and, of course, Halloween. The most haunted places in the U.S. are not […]