Hôtel de Glace
- 1860 Boulevard Valcartier
- (418) 844-2200
Tips from the community
braedentg 4 years ago
laurenmack 2 years ago
seeker 2 years ago
Hôtel de Glace Lists
- leah (Leah Fishman)
- hollyonthehorizon (Holly Siebenrock)
- seeker (Seeker Editors) We are very into quirky hotel concepts, and this one has us freezing with excitement (pun intended). Let's take a look at some of the world's most iconic seasonal hotels; castles, igloos, and luxury resorts formed entirely of ice blocks. While many travelers may be looking to beat the heat, there is nothing quite like cozying up in a glass castle fit for a fairytale and snapping a few iconic pics for the gram at that. So let's grab our favorite mittens and pack for the icy adventure of a lifetime. Brrr!
- travelwelldunn (Bryana Dunn) I love making sure things are firmly written down to put them in action! I want to do all these and More! Have you done any of these? I’ll continuously add when I complete something! Let’s go!
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These ambitious hotels make staying in the best part of the vacation. Whether you are seeking adventure or prefer luxurious getaways, these distinguished hotels provide some of the most unique experiences across the world. From the iconic horseshoe-shaped Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort lighting up the sky in China to being swept away in a jungle paradise along a candlelit beach at the Azulik Resort in Tulum, our list has hotels that walked right out of your wildest dreams. Get creative in a quirky art-themed hotel or cozy up in a hotel formed entirely of ice at these unique hotel destinations for your next journey.
Hôtel de Glace Articles
- Read more...
Years of traveling paints a pretty clear picture of what a “normal” hotel experience is, but these travelers stepped (way) outside the box. Waking up to elephants outside of your window in South Africa, hostels reimagined from *actual* forts on remote islands off the coast of France, hotels sculpted entirely of ice in Quebec (brrr), […]
- Read more...
When it comes to tourism, Montréal often hogs all the glory. Canada’s second-largest city is exciting, cosmopolitan, and cultural with a long list of fabulous restaurants, boutique shops, and epic festivals. While there’s no doubt that Montréal is totally worth exploring over and over again (see: our favorite things to do in Montréal), Québec City […]