United States Michigan
Tips from the community
Holland, Michigan is known for its world-famous Tulip Time Festival, held annually in May. Visitors can stroll through the city’s charming downtown area, where they’ll find tulip-lined streets, boutique shops, and a range of restaurants. Don't miss the Windmill Island Gardens, where you can see over 100,000 tulips in bloom and explore a 251-year-old working Dutch windmill.
seeker 11 months ago
- mimiwondersmimila (Miracle Orji) These my favorite place
- leah (Leah Fishman) If I don't get to sip tea in Sri Lanka's hillside, read books in the Lake District, cozy up with Christmas lights in Zermatt, and watch grizzlies catch fish in Alaska before I die, I'm gonna *riot*. From the totally obtainable (White Sands National Park) to the obscure (Lofoten), here's my big, bad, do-before-I-die bucket list.
- veronicajune2 (Veronica Bareman) Michigan, the Mitten State, is where I call home. Come along with me on my trips to all the fun places in Pure Michigan.
- leah (Leah Fishman) cozy european-style cities in north america
- seeker (Seeker Editors) If an abundance of blooming flowers in picture-perfect locations is what you are looking for, we have the list for you! Enjoy bright colors, big blue skies, and endless fields wherever you dream of traveling this spring. Whether you seek bright pink cherry blossom trees in Japan or expansive national parks in North America, this list includes the most picturesque places to unwind after the cold winter to soak in fresh spring energy.