A Special Administrative Region of China known for its luxury casinos and rich fusion of Portuguese and Chinese culture.
Tips from the community
Macao is a small city and special administrative region in China, known for its unique blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture. It is home to numerous attractions, such as the historic St. Paul's Ruins, the Macao Tower, and numerous casinos. Visitors can also indulge in the city's delicious cuisine and experience the lively nightlife scene.
seeker 11 months ago
Average direct flight time 2 hrs 19 mins
jeanlouise 3 years ago
- jeanlouise (Jean Tiston) Philippines is an archipelago in Southeast Asia and so the best way to and from here is through air travel. Here are some destinations in our neighboring countries you can get for cheap. (Especially during seat sales of local airlines). Note: International travel in my part of the world is still restricted but I can still dream and plan for the future. With the vaccine roll out already in progress, I'm optimistic that the time for travel is already in sight. Always check with local travel guidelines. Travel safely and responsibly. Flight durations are from SkyScanner.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) Check out these mesmerizing places created by Mother Nature you won't believe. 🌎
- seeker (Seeker Editors) In case you need inspo for your next big vacay we put together a list of the most popular and iconic tourist destinations around the world. Including the lush streets of Singapore, the ancient ruins in Athens, the always sunny paradise of Miami, and everything you can imagine in between. As professional travelers, we know that these destinations are sure to provide whatever it is you seek in your excursions.
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- chiefseeker (Jody Vandergriff)