Cuba Havana Havana
Vibrant city known for its rich history, colonial architecture, vintage cars, and lively music and dance scene, located in the Caribbean.
Tips from the community
Havana, the capital of Cuba, is a must-see destination for visitors interested in exploring World Heritage Sites in the Caribbean. Its Old Havana neighborhood is a stunning reflection of colonial architecture, and highlights include the Plaza de la Catedral and the Castillo de la Real Fuerza. A stroll down the Malecón seaside promenade also provides visitors with a glimpse of the city's vibrant culture and history.
seeker 8 months ago
Havana, Cuba is a charming and vibrant city that boasts colorful buildings, cobblestone streets, and a rich history. Visitors can explore the city's numerous museums, restaurants, and lively music scene, or simply relax and soak up the atmosphere in one of the many charming squares or parks. With a welcoming and friendly culture, Havana is an ideal destination for travelers seeking an authentic and unique experience.
seeker 9 months ago
A relatively new destination for US travelers, Havana Cuba is rich in color and history! A trip here will feel like you are stepping back in time, with vibrantly colored buildings, 50's classic cars, and bright sand beaches with crystal blue waters.
mustangdmv 3 years ago
Havana by Camila Cabello
laura_comin 3 years ago
- amys (Amy S)
- laurenmack (Lauren Mack) The places Lauren Mack has explored outside the U.S.
- laura_comin (Laura Comin) I love music. I listen to it every moment I can, so I decided to make a list about Places mentioned in songs. YOU are more than welcome to help out with this list, since there are a lot of songs out there! ♥️
- mustangdmv (Danielle Call) Bright colors catch our eye and draw us in. Here you will find some of the most colorful places to visit around the world, from tulip festivals in the Netherlands, to bright colored buildings of Puerto Rico.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) These World Heritage Sites have been designated as such for their importance to the history of our planet and the cultural significance that they carry throughout the sunny Caribbean. From pastel-colored towns to ancient palaces, let's take a look into some of the incredible history and architecture that encompasses the gorgeous islands along the Caribbean sea.
- seeker (Seeker Editors) Across all continents, Forbes has selected their pick for the top 50 travel destinations. Explore the gorgeous hues of Jaipur or the bustling neon glow of Seoul, relax beachside after partying all night in Ibiza or try on eclectic Harajuku fashion in Tokyo. Across our planet there is so much to see and discover, so come on seekers as we explore this awe-inspiring list of destinations.