Hey guys, I'm Johnny, an Irish guy who left home 10 years ago with no money but with a dream to live a better life. I taught English in Asia, traveled a lot, ran out of money. Figured there was more. So I started my blog, started 'working' as I traveled, made over $1m USD from blogging and now I'm free Oh, and I've traveled to every single country on the planet as I've blogged. Now I'd love to teach you guys how to 'Dream Big. Travel Far. Live Full'. If I can do it, so can you!
- 15 Coolest Bars in Hong Kong Hong Kong is one of the best places in the world for cool bars. It is home to some of the swankiest places I’ve had a drink and it also has some quality places which won’t break the bank. If you find yourself in Hong Kong and you’re looking for a bar then pick one of the following.
- Most beautiful spots in Cambodia Cambodia is one of the highlights in Southeast Asia. People often just visit the big 3; Phnom Penh, Battambang and Siem Reap, but there is so much more to see in this beautiful country. Here are my 12 most beautiful spots in Cambodia.
- Best Things to do in China under $50 China is full of places to visit and things to do, you can do them all if you’ve got an endless cash supply but if you’re on a budget you have to choose carefully. The country is great for those on a budget, checkout this list of the 10 best things to do in China under $50. I think you’ll be surprised how cheap some of these world class attractions are, more than one is free!
- Cheap Stops to include on while you overland Bolivia If you’re travelling through South America Bolivia is definitely going to be on the agenda. It’s a top place to visit and people love traveling here because you can do it on a budget. You’ll likely be arriving overland from one of its neighbours, Brazil or Peru. Here are 8 places to stop on your adventure across Bolivia.
- 15 Best Instagrammable spots in Rome I was trying to think of a more Instagrammable city than Rome and I came to the conclusion that it’s impossible. The food, the history and the architecture all combine to make sure you’ll have tons of snaps for the ‘gram’ after a trip to Rome.
- Best Cheap Eats in Mexico City Mexico City is a food lover’s paradise. Everywhere you turn there’s another tasty dish being served up with your name on it. The good news is that you don’t have to break the bank to enjoy Mexico’s finest food. These cheap eats are all vegetarian friendly.